Chapter 24

Miami's POV

He Kissed me.... Tray White KISSED me. On my lips. His lips against mine was just.. Perfect !! 24 hours ago Tray kissed me !! It was Saturday &  I was laying in my bed still thinking about the kiss. I want another one,. His touch. Made me tingle. Guh what this boy does to me !!!

I get up & shuffle into the bathroom to do my morning routine. I brush my teeth, wash my face & brush my hair into a bun with my bang down. I put lotion on my face & carmex on my lips (that tray kissed !!!)

I was getting ready to go downstairs & somewhat interact with my family , when my phone rang. I picked up without looking at the caller I.D. " yello ?"

"Uh. Heyy..  "

"Oh hey tray. Wassup?" I say Tryna keep my coo even tho I wanted to tell him how amazing the kiss was & how I wanted to grab his lips & kiss em over & over.

"Just wondering what you doing today. " he says smoothly. Iknow he wants some of this Miamii baybieee. " Um. After I ate breakfast , I was going to work out. U can come too, if u want. Just meet me at Miami beach , by the oasis & we can jog around or w.e" I say walking out my room & down the hall.

"Alright. Bye ma" Then he hung up. Ma ??? Awh shii !! I smirk to myself & head down the stairs into the kitchen. My ma was cooking while the kids played in The cabinets ,making loud noises & making the kitchen a mess. She really looked like she was struggling.

"Hey. Y'all wanna go watch cartoons in my room ?" I ask sweetly. They would do anything with me, they absolutely adore me. They jump up , yelling yes & run to hug me. " okay. Only till breakfast is ready tho" I say & they take off towards the stairs.

I pick up what they was playing with & put it back in Its place. "Thank you so much!" My ma says smiling & wiping sweat off her face. I smile & nod giving her a side hug before heading back upstairs. I really love that woman.

*******

After eating breakfast, I lay down for like 20 minutes , before getting up to get ready. I text tray telling him I was getting ready now & to be there by 11:30. I then hop in the shower.

30 minutes later I was surprisingly ready to go. (Outfit in media) I put my phone & carmex in my bra & my keys around my neck. I leave out using the front door, letting my momma knowing I was leaving. Then I walk to the beach , which was 5 minutes away.

I walk up to the oasis & see Tray sitting there & some girl throwing herself all over him. I walk up & look the girl up & down then roll my eyes. She a amateur. "Ohh. This the girl u turning me Down for ? What happened to yo babym-"

"Bye, aleeyah. " tray says through clenched teeth. He gets up, grabs my hand & we walk away towards the sidewalk. Was she bout to say baby mommma ??? No... Somebody would of told me of he DID have a baby. Right ? She prolly was going to say baby & added another syllable or sum....

" sorry about her" Tray says scratching the back of his neck. Did I mention he was looking sexy AF ?? He had on a,white tee, black basketball shorts & some kind of sports shoes I definitely should of got. His Tee made his muscles & tattoos pop out even more. Oowieeee.

"It's okay " I say laughing slightly. The light fall breeze blew past us as we walked in silence. It was a pretty, cool, & quiet day. Especially by the beach. I felt like I was in a movie, walking down the boardwalk, holding hands with Tray , my highschool crush for 4 years.

" so. Do u only like me for my looks. I think so... " I say thinking how strange it was he all of a sudden wanted me when I turned sexy looking & all. Mhmmm. .. He ain't slick.

"No. " was all he said before dropping my hand. Well damn. I stayed quiet, not wanting to spark controversy with Tray & whatever he was going through when I asked that question.

"I always wanted you, Since I first saw u in the halls on like the 1st week of school as a freshman. " he starts Ranting. " but it seemed like I couldn't get to you.. First I couldn't cause I went with Rissa. But I told Kalil If I found you & got to talk to you , Rissa would b a thing in a past. But everyday , I could never find you & those days me & Rissa got closer & more popular. Soon we were the captain of teams. Me football &basketball. Her cheer & volleyball. The day I did find you , you looked so hurt .. Like fragile. On the outside & inside but I could see in your eyes you had hope. Then I looked at you more closely. I'm sorry but you were pretty & all but Dumping Rissa for you was dumb. I mean Rissa had the beauty,brains,fame & money & she matched up perfectly with Me. I was living my h.s dreams at that point & I couldn't throw it all away.... Yanoe ?? Then over the years , Rissa just lost herself... Our relationship looked oh so cute but it wasn't.  I went through so much with her. She slept around with exes, Came onto Kalil , & was just a mess. When she cheated with jamel that was my time to cut her off. But after I did & found you , I knew I had to get you. But Rissa always seemed to get back to me. I would fall into Her trance all over again. Yeah, we smashed like 3 times until I stated having hard feelings for u so I stopped..... "

By this time we were far from the beach & walking on a busy street. I was amazed at all the stuff he told me & was silent for about 5 minutes after. Until I started ranting.

"Tray I liked you ever since I landed eyes on yo sexy ass..-me & tray laugh before I continue- but fr. The first day for me was horrible. I walked In there with my 2 best friends. Winter & Jamel...-"

"they were your best friends ?????!!" Tray says amazed cutting me off. I nod sadly & continue. " Jamel was my boyfriend. But he cheated... Winter found a new group of friends . I got tormented at least 2wice a week &  my trust for everybody but my cousin terry was fucked up. End of story....."

A single tear rolled down my Face but I quickly wipe it away before tray could see it. Too late. He embraced me in a tight hug , hands lower than expected O.o. " I'm sorry I didn't come find you & make you apart of our clique. Im sorry" he whispers in my ear.

I stay quiet & enjoy the feeling of his arms wrapped around me & the smell of his cologne. We eventually stop hugging & continue walking when I notice we were in a quiet neighborhood with big, pretty brick houses. "Where are we?" I asked looking around.

He smirks & take my hand. "My house !" He says walking up to the biggest house on the block. We walk up some stairs & stop in front of a door. "Um Miami?" He asks facing me.

"Yes ?" I ask looking back. All of a sudden he kisses me again, pulling me towards him by my waist. He breaks the kiss & looks back into my eyes.

" will you be my 10-16-14???"