19

Lisa's POV

"So what are you doing? Do you want her to let go just easily like that? Go for her Lis, just explain it to her." Seulgi says sympathetically, as ahe pats my shoulder for encouragement.
Despite how she really pushed the situations right tonight — almost ruined might I say, but I still consider that she's right. If only I can change what I've said for the real truth, it won't let this facade now to happened.

And I really messed this all up. I'm such a big dumbfool seeing how I hurt her badly for this. I meant no harm to just fling with her around and go, but I want to make her all mine. Sounds so crazy, but the moment we enraptured ourselves working together, my feelings for her has grown into terrific multitude.

Sighing, I run my hand through my hair and glancing around to look where Jennie is going. I need to talk to her privately. I can see some other of my guests are witnessing our conversation, and this I don't need to give a shit. Damn, she's not just Jennie for me. She's more than anything that I could have. Right the moment I came to her the night after we ridiculously agreed the challenge, I don't mind how I cannot win that stupid bet, now that Seulgi already knew that I'm losing the bet already. All for Jennie, and she's worth it . . .

"Honestly, I had planned tonight to explain it to her. But you came sizzling me to excruciation." I say to Seulgi frustratingly.

"I'm sorry, okay? You're just so in denial and scared. I have a feeling though that you and Jennie are knocking each other around." Damn Seulgi. I swear I could murder this woman now. My earlier nerves evaporate. "If you would just simply told us earlier instead of always denying, it won't be happpened."

She shruggs confidently and I hope I can manage to plaster her blubbing mouth. "Oh shut up, you savvy. Listen, I need to go for Jennie now and please take charge to my party for a moment."

Nodding her head and offers me an idiot smile. "Alright. Go, get your woman back."

I jerk her shoulder and looking sternly at the exit garden. I see a glimpse of silhouette running outside the courtyard and I begin to follow it, hoping I can reach Jennie before she totally disappear.

I'm now running so fast to her way. She walks falteringly, unable to manage to look around where she's going. I can't get enough to look on her face but I guess she's really hurt, disappointed even. All because I messed up.

I'm approaching to her and I need her to stop running before I can't let myself to explain. There's no way she can leave now. I need her, as ridiculous as it sounds. Despite all the trouble I will no doubt bring her and the expectations she'll have, and I need to be there for her. It is necessary to make a distinction between love and infatuation, and all I feel about her is completely admiration. All her life she went on making pedantic jokes, and I admire her for that.

She looks back at my way, noticing that I'm following her. She walks faster with her heels stumbling, almost nearly fall. And now I chance to grip her left arm making her head to turn in me and wincing from my touch.

"Let me go!" She souts near at my face. Gut-wrenching in my inside as I felt her fuming eyes rake over my living presence, and for a terrifying moment I wonder if she could see right through me.

"Jennie . . ." I say as I watch her for long, agonizing minutes. "Please hear me out, I want to explain. It's not what you think. Please baby . ."

She shifts the slightest bit, inwardly cursing myself for making her hurt badly tonight, but I held firm. I want to make it right for her.

"And then what huh Lisa? I heard it all. You have nothing to explain anymore. As I've said, it's worthless.

After everything that happened to us, I believed it was all been real when in fact I was just only nothing to you!" She harshly breath, pointing out her index finger on me, and I can feel she's in the peak to burst out ready to slap me so hard. Damn.