1. CLASS, TEACHERS AND TEENAGERS

There he is, with his gorgeous eyes, his gorgeous hair, body...

I could just stare at him all day I swear to God! He's so hot. All the girls like him, he's got a girlfriend too. Bloody Ellie and her perfect green eyes, tan and long browny red hair...

What's this I see? They're fighting. Yelling. Screaming. She's pushing him. She just slapped him. She's walking away. Oh. My. God!

He turns around and looks at me. I bite my lip and look down shyly. He winks.

My face is turning tomato red by now. He looks around at his mates.

"Go on, Christian!" Stephanie, one of the chicks in Ellie's group said. "You're single now!"

"Yeah, Chris! Pash her!" His mates chanted on.

Is this really happening? I looked around, everyone was staring and huddling in to watch. Christian Horris is going to pash me!

He leans in and...

"Miss Georges!" A voice said next to me.

I groaned.

"I hope I'm not disturbing your sleep!" The voice said again, angry and irritated.

"Huh?" I opened my eyes. I looked up and saw Mrs Matthews. Shit.

"Miss Georges." She said. "I suggest you pay attention unless you want to stay in at lunch." She walked away with her head held obnoxiously high and her ass sticking right out.

I sat up and looked around. Everyone was staring- even Christian... And Ellie, who was sitting next to him.

I looked to my left at my best friend, Baylee Rogers. She chucked a scrunched up note at me.

I opened up the piece of crinkled paper and attempted to flatten it out.

"DID YOU SEE CHRIS? HE WAS LOOKING AT YOU, FOR LIKE, 10 SECONDS!!! OMG!"

I replied.

"YEAH, I KNOW, THAT'S HOW HE MET ELLIE, YOU KNOW. SHE GOT IN TROUBLE AND THEN HE NOTICED WHO SHE WAS!"

I chucked the paper at her. She bit her lip and widened her eyes, an idea was sparking in her head, I could see it. She chucked the paper back.

"MAYBE I SHOULD GET IN TROUBLE TOO, YOU KNOW, SO MAYBE JULIAN CAN NOTICE ME TOO!"

I smiled and nodded at my best friend.

"MISS GEORGES!" Mrs Matthews yelled slamming her book on the right side of my desk. "Did I not make myself clear before?"

I looked at Christian, then at Bay-lee, then back at Miss Matthews. "You made yourself crystal clear, Miss."

"I will not tolerate talking back in my class, Miss Georges. Get to the principals office, NOW!" She pointed to the door.

I looked at Christian quickly, he was smiling with a shocked expression. "Thank god, I thought I'd never get out of here!" I stood up and walked to the door.

I heard Christian laughing. "Yeeeeaaahh!" He and his mates chanted.

"GO, NOW, MISS GEORGES!" She yelled.

"HEY!" I heard Bay-lee yell at Mrs Matthews.

Everything fell silent and I turned around. Everyone was looking from Bay-lee- to me- to Mrs Matthews.

"Would you like to contribute, Miss Rogers?" Mrs Matthews placed her hands firmly and sarcastically on her hips.

"I have a name, it's Bay-lee. Did you get that? BAY-LEE!" She said as if speaking to a foreigner that couldn't pronounce her name. "And 'Miss Georges' has a name too!"

"If you say one more word, you will be joining your friend, 'Miss Georges' in the principals office!" Mrs Matthews threatened.

Without hesitation, Bay-lee stood up and walked to the door with me. She stopped and turned to Mrs Matthews. "Her name is Rhiannon!" She said.

I chimed in, copying what Bay-lee just did. "Did you get that?" I raised an eyebrow. "RHI-AN-NON!"

We both walked out. I got one more glance of Christian. He was smiling and high-fiving his mates.

"You think we got their attention now?" I asked Bay-lee.

"Rhi, what would I do without you?" Bay-lee said and gave me a hug from the side.

"I dunno, Bay, you'd probably be in that room still." I laughed.