THERE FAVOURITE PART OF YOUR BODY

Henry:
He loves all of your body but mostly your ass. He loves touching it whenever he wants to no matter who's looking. When you guys are walking next to each other, he would most likely put his hand on you ass.

Patrick:
Your neck. He loves to kiss you there and will always put his head in the crook of your neck when he hugs you. He also loves to be rough doing the dirty and he chokes you in the but he likes to make sure you are OK.

Victor:

Your thigh. When you guys are sitting down either at yours or his house, he will put his hand on one of your thighs. He doesn't really like PDA so he doesn't really do it when people are around.

Belch:

He loves your eyes. When you guys are on a date for dinner, he would sit across from you just so he could see them. He would always get lost in them so often that you thought he was hypnotized. And in all honesty, he thought he was as well. 

word count: 178

Thank you guys so much for reading this book. I will upload as often as I can. Schools been really busy so I hope you understand.

I also got another book called Colby Brock X Reader _ Jake Webbers friend _ but it is on hold because I cant write the chapters for it at the moment but small things like this I can write.