Silvermoon the Puppet

Soul: Cream Afton / Taylor
Siblings: Scarlet / Leon / Micheal / Vanny / Chris / Elizabeth
Crush: Mint the Puppet
Age: 8 when died (making her the oldest soul)
Bio: This Puppet is broken and spends most of her time in the back room in her box. She is also one of the 4 Fredbears dinner puppets, on top of that she is also a very trustable person. Cream on the other hand, was very shy she actually died 3 years before anyone else. Cream was home schooled like all the rest of her siblings but she had 3 friends Nige (Mint the puppet), Midnight (Dull the Puppet) and Thomas (Light the Puppet). Sadly all of them died at the same part and became these puppets they make up the Fredbear Puppets group even though only one preforms now. As for other info she was locked in the back room for quite awhile and is the reason behind the portals existing in this universe.
Hobbies: Working on the Portal
Personality: Trustable / fun / loving / out going / depressed (only when Afton is around)
Looks:
Puppet

Hobbies: Working on the PortalPersonality: Trustable / fun / loving / out going / depressed (only when Afton is around)Looks:Puppet

Soul: Cream

(She looks so pretty

(She looks so pretty....she by far is very cool she has a very chilled out tone to her voice :3 Also I may write about some ships on this guys just because I can >:3 ~luv Author)

Just because I can:
The song she goes by >:3