Chapter 1

Iume was enjoying weekend on her bed when her phone rang. She raised her head and looked into her clock at the study table. It's already eleven thirty in the morning. And she still don't want to eat breakfast yet. She will enjoy her smooth,fluppy bed instead.

She held a deep breath before answering her mother's call.

She know it's her mother because it will not stop calling her until she becomes upset and forced to answer.

"Hi Mom", she answered warily.

"Ano ba naman anak halos pang benteng beses ko na 'tong tawag ano ba naman sagutin mo naman agad nang hindi ako ma-highblood!", her mother replied annoyingly.

She knew it!

"Mom, please I'm tired. I just want to enjoy weekend, these past few days in school was full of pressure."

"Ok, I'm sorry I just want to check you,,,(pause),,, and please spend your dinner with us we have a special visitors tonight in our mansion". her mother said in excitement.

'visitor--s?'

"Aasahan ko ang pagdating mo." her mother added.

"But mom--

Akma pa sana siyang sasagot ng pagtanggi ng bigla siya nitong patayan nang cellphone.

Her mother really knew her. Alam nitong tatanggi siya kaya inunahan na siya nito. Even though it's they're family dinner she was still tired to attend.

She was in the verge of jumping on her bed when her phone ring again. It's a notification ring.

Her left eyebrow raised in amusement while reading her mother's text.

To Iume;

"Don't you ever declined to our dinner Iume. I will not give your allowance for three years!. And I am serious."

"What?"

'Seriously? So childish!'

Alam niyang dapat sanay na siya sa ugali nang mommy niya,pero hindi niya pa rin magawa. She is a daddy's girl eversince. Her daddy is her life and world, so when he died five years ago, she felt that her life vanished as well as her world also. He didn't forget his father's memories. She's still love him.

Hindi pa niya kayang palayain sa puso niya ang kaniyang daddy kahit limang taon na itong patay. Palagi niyang naaalala ang pinagsamahan nilang mag-ama. Ang mga pangako nito sa kaniya. Her daddy was her the best daddy in the world. She loves him so much. And she thought that her mother feels the same way too. She thinks that her mother loves his father too, but she failed.

Naghanap nang iba ang mommy niya. At Hindi naman ito nabigo dahil three weeks pa lang simula noong mamatay ang dad niya, ay naasawa na kaagad nito ang may-ari ng pinakasikat na TV network ng bansa. And take note, in just three weeks ay nakalimutan na agad nang mommy niya ang twenty years na pagsasama at pagmamahalan nila ng daddy niya.

At dahil doon ay nasaktan siya nang todo. Hindi niya lubos na maatim na ang dating kwartong hinihigaan ng daddy niya ay iba na ang gumagamit. So, she walked away and rent an apartment that suits to her. Namuhay siya nang mag-isa sa loob ng apat na taon at walong buwan. Akala niya ay kaya niya ngunit mahirap pa rin talaga pag nagiisa. Kaya kahit labag man sa kalooban niya ay humingi siya nang tulong sa mommy niya mairaos lang ang kaniyang pag-aaral.

Kahit galit siya sa mommy niya ay umaasa pa rin siyang pipigilan siya nito sa pag-alis. Paimportante man kung iisipin. Kaya lang kahit isang salita ay walang lumabas na pagtutol sa bibig nito.

A sounds of familliar song backs her to her reviere. It was her ring tone ringing signs that someone is calling at her. And then a beautiful face flash on her screen. It was her best friend Sasha.

She first wiped the tears flowing at her face before answering the call.

"Hey twinnie!" Sasha screamed at her.

Sasha is hyper eversince. All of they're classmates called Sasha 'the clown' because of her funny attitude. She vividly remembered  they're 'cheesy past'  that they promised each other that they will be best friend in a lifetime. Not forever because they don't believe in forever. She remembered also that they intertwined they're pinky finger as a pinky promise that they will start calling each other twinnie as a callsign. Really Cheap but she enjoys that memories of them a lot.

"Hey." she replied between her sobs.

She doesn't understand what's happening to her. She was happy, yet, sad.

"Iume. Again?" ani nito na may bahid nang pag-aalala.

Sasha knows everything. Kaya hindi na kataka-taka kung mag-alala man ito sa kaniya. She is her best friend by the way.

"I'm sorry I just can't help it."

"Oh come on stop that drama Iume, let's enjoy weekend." she said happily.

'How can I enjoy?' tanong niya sa isip.

Kapag nasimulan na siya nang emote sa umaga may posibilidad na magiging drama na ang mag-hapon niya.

Magka-ganon pa man, she doesn't want to share the negativity to her best friend. Inaaya siya nito patungo sa isang bar malapit sa kanilang school. Alam niya ang lugar na iyon kaya para naman malibang siya ay pumayag siyang sasama rito.

"Alas diyes pa naman ang dinner sa bahay  kaya aabot pa ako."  aniya sa hangin.

It seems that all his plan for these day will vanish.

RUSH is leading his way through the exit of an airport when his phone rang. He answered his father's call while looking for his friend.

"Hey Dad, mornin' "

"Are you at the airport already?" his father asked him without greeting him at least good morning. His voice was cold as ice.

He's trying his best to be nice at his father but it seems that all his effort was useless.

All his life he doesn't saw a 'father material' thing to his father. He is ruthless, cold, and snob. Kaya nagtataka pa rin siya kung bakit naging asawa nito ang former beauty queen na si Alexha Verjere sa kabila nang pag-uugali nito.

Everyone who knows they're family was always says that he inherits his attitude from his father. Ruthless, Cold, and Snob. And he doesn't give a damn care.

;)