💓14💓

Jaemin

" How long did you work there?" I asked her while we both walked to her home.

" About 3 months? I guess?" She said while tapping her chin cutely. I just keep looking at her and let out a silent giggles.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

" What is it?" She asked as she turned her face to me.

" Did you have a boyfriend?" I asked made her a lil bit shocked.

" Oh, errr... Sorry if It's quite - "

" I don't. We already broke up." She answered as she shoved her hands on her jacket and look down on her feet.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

" I meant why did you both broke up?" She quiet for a while.

"It's fine if you don't wanna tell me. It's like yeah. It's maybe hurts you alot..."

"No... I'm fine." She said.

" Well, we break up because he cheat on me  Cuz he said that I never treat him like other girls treat him. He said that I never showed my love to him for 4 years we been together... " She said while her heads being a lil bit more lower.

" He said that I'm ugly... He said that he's already bored with me..." She said. I can heard her sobbed softly when she end her words just now. I felt sympathy for her. I brave myself to place my arm around her shoulders and patted it softly.

"I'm sorry for crying in front of you... I can't hold it..."she said. I then pulled her closer to me.

" It's okay to cry sometimes ... Well if  you truly can't hold the pain on your heart then just cry... If cry made you felt better, just cry..." I said, patting her shoulder. She then keep crying. I sat her down on the chair.

"Well, I know someone like you too... He really heart broken when his girlfriend were decided to broke the engagement si suddenly and disappeared for like a months... He really hard to cry even though that his heart were like being stabbed a thousand times... " I said as Renjun figures played on my mind.

" He suffered Familial Dysautonomia ..." I said as I know that Renjun really bad at crying and always look heartless.

*

Renjun

"What did she doing right now?" I mumbled as I tapped my chin.
I took my phone out and call her but she didn't pick it up. My face turned to 😑.

"Why didn't she pick up?!" I said pissed off and about to throw it but fail as I know it's not cheap.

"I'm bored..." I said as I continue to stare at the ceiling. I then sneeze once.

"Achoo! Hesh!" I sighed in annoyance.

' Who the one talking about me right now?!" I said as I rubbed my nose. I then decided to go sleep.

"tomorrow gonna be my last day with this plastered leg...well, should I break another one to get her attention?" I mumbled as I tapped my chin while let out a small sneaky giggles.

"Lol~ " I said as I let out a small chuckled.

*

I then heard a knock. I open the door since no one home and saw Hyaesoo.

"Oh, annyeong~" I said, waving while curved a bright smile to her.

"Hello, Renjun. Let's go." she said. 

*

"Now, you're leg were healed but not 100%... so, you still need to take care of it." she said as she shove her hands on her pocket.

"I know, I know... geez..." I sighed in annoyance as she looks like my mother.

"No skate board for a month like the doctor said to me. It's dangerous." she added.

"but-"

"No skate board. No sporty thingy. " she said as she keep glaring at me like she's the boss.

"Okay, fine!" I said and rolled my eyes in annoyed. I then glanced at my watch. It's still 9:24 A.M. I curved a smile

"so... since tomorrow were school day and I can't enjoy my holiday becuz of you... Let's go somewhere." I said and curved a smile.

"where?" she asked. I then curved a bright smile.

"Let's go to Coex Mall? " I said and pulled her hand with  me.

"wait!" she tried to stop me but I just keep dragging her and stop a texi.

Soon, we arrived in front of the big building with 'COEX' word on it.

"it's been a long time since my last shopping~" I said as we both entered the mall

Hyaesoo

"  so, you ask me to came here just to have some ice-cream in baskin robin?" I asked as I saw him eats the ice-cream like a lil child.

"don't blame me. It's been a while since the last time I have it so I really craving for it."he said still continue eating his ice-cream with joyness.

"huh...tomorrow gonna be our first day school after this school holiday ended..." I said as I just keep staring at the ice-cream, didn't bothered to eat even touch it. my mind were filled with Subin figures playing with Mi soo happily.

"yah, you're ice-cream gonna melt soon if you didn't eat it." he said while pouting his mouth to my half-melted ice-cream.

"I didn't want t-" he suddenly fed me some ice-cream. I just glare at him that grinned after he succeed bribe me some of the ice-cream. 

"what is wrong with you?!" 

"