finale, cody & abby

• Dedicated to giraffes

He didn't think she would come over. No, it was the last thing he had on his mind. Her, coming over and introducing her self. Not that he didn't know her name.

She was being shy, not her usual self. "Is this seat taken?" she asked, to which he responded, "No, go on." 

He found her shyness cute. He didn't think she could be shy.

She waited for a while, before asking the question

"Can I take your picture?" she asked him, looking fiercely into his eyes. He suppressed a chuckle. This girl never seizes to surprise me. 

"Sure" he said. His words echoing through her head. Yes! She smiled, "Thank you!" 
She walked up and stood at a better position, angle-wise. She raised the camera and clicked on the button. 

Snap. 

She froze as soon as she pressed the button, but she quickly gathered herself. The sound of the camera buzzed, the film of the polaroid surfacing. She was quiet. She rushed to the seat next to him, not daring to come in contact as she gave him the picture. 

She finally raised her head, "Here you go, Cody. Err, I h-have to go, bye!" she ran off. 

It was that short moment when he saw her face. She was blushing. Her cheeks were bright red, and so were her ears. Her eyes avoided looking at his. She ran. She..

He had to do something. So he did. He ran after her.

"Abby! Wait up!" Someone grabbed her arm. Someone had yelled her name. Someone had ran after her.
Cody, the boy she met at the park, the boy whose picture she took had tugged her heart, the boy who is now panting, and flushed. 

"D-do you want to meet sometimes?" he asked. "To get to know each other, you know,  that is, if..you want to." his face was red with embaressment. He was asking a girl out for God's sake! He really needed that 'yes'.

His wish came true. 

"I'd love to!" she smiled, delight in her eyes. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was that cold wintry afternoon when the charming boy stole the soul shooter's heart as she took his picture. And to think, soul shooters were the ones who capture hearts. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

A/N

OMG, YES HOLY SHIT, YES. 

COMPLETED!!

OKAY. I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS BOOK. IT WAS FUN TO WRITE. 

Peace out!

girrafelover