two

Sicheng couldn't help but butst into laughter. This was such a ridiculous scenario. How was he supposed to take him seriously?

"I'm not joking," Yuta said, His cute smile changing into a serious expression.

"Actually?" asked Sicheng, Yuta nodded. "No," simply said Sicheng.

"Why? Come on, what's the worst that could happen? Just one month," Yuta pleaded

"Firsty, Why do you want me to be in love with you?" Sicheng questioned, squinting at Yuta suspiciously.

"Because I like you," Yuta responded softly, as he cutely smiled at Sicheng again. Sicheng clicked his tongue, not believing how cocky this man was. Yet, His cute smile and soft tone made his heart jump.

"Secondly, My best friend is like— In love with you," Sicheng said. Yuta rolled his eyes, Instantly knowing who his best friend was.

"I hate her! She's weird, always touching me. Why does it matter? Let's just hangout for a month, That's all im asking," Yuta offered once more.

Sicheng tapped his fingers on the table, Thinking through this throughly. Yuta was right, What was the worst that could happen?

"Fine," Sicheng gave in. A smile rose of Yuta's face, a smile that was too cute for Sicheng's liking.

"I bet you, In no time, You'll be mines" Yuta smiled. Sicheng rolled his eyes. "I don't think so," blantly said Sicheng.

"Make sure to check your phone, Prince," said Yuta as he got up. "Ew don't call me that" Sicheng glared at him. "I know you like it, Is friday good?" Yuta said.

"What are we gonna do? Are you taking me on a date?" Sicheng asked

"Why would I be asking?" Yuta smirked. "See you at 8?" He said

"Wait, where" asked Sicheng.

"I'll pick you up. Don't worry about it. We'll have a great time." With that, Yuta left the cafe, Leaving Sicheng dumbfounded.

————

Friday came in the blink of an eye, and before Sicheng knew it, His doorbell rang. Sicheng quickly rushed towards the door. He hated himself, But he was excited for whatever he was gonna with Yuta and he didn't know why.

Sicheng opened the door to see Yuta in front of him with the stupidest but cutest smile he has ever seen.

"Hi Sicheng!" Yuta smiled. "Are you ready to go?" He asked, Eyeing Sicheng from head to toe as if he was a dessert.

Only then did Sicheng find out how small Yuta was compared to him, He found it kinda cute but brushed the feeling off. Sicheng nodded and followed Yuta to his car.

Both of them in silence until Sicheng couldn't bare it anymore.

"Where are we going?" Sicheng asked, looking out the window. It was dark, the only illumination being from the street lights lining the roads. He had no idea where they were going at this hour, it was definitely not a park, which he assumed was Yuta's taste.

"It's a surprise," said Yuta quietly. "I hate surprises," Sicheng groaned "Trust me, you'll like this," Yuta assured. Sicheng sighed, deciding to trust his word.

"Yuta," Sicheng began. Yuta hummed in response. "What happens if Jiwoo finds out?" He asked, worried about his best friend's take on this.

"Jiwoo? She's— not who you think she is," Yuta said. Sicheng turned to him, with a raised eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Sicheng asked, defending his best friend.
"Ahh nevermind, I'll tell you another time. Look, we're here," Yuta said as he parked. Sicheng unbuckled the seatbelt and exited the car, stepping into the fresh night air.

"Where are we?" Sicheng asked as he stuck his hands inside his pockets.

"Follow me," Yuta said as he grabbing a ladder and boosting himself up.

"Yuta, I don't think we should go there," Sicheng said as he watched Yuta climb the ladder.
"It's safe! Now, Come on" Yuta called.

Sighing, Sicheng followed Yuta up the ladder. They reached the top and he noticed they were on top of a building.

"Yuta this isn't safe" Sicheng said as he began walking to the edge of the building and nervously looking down. He felt something wrap around his waist, securing. Sicheng realized Yuta was back hugging him while on his tippy toes, Making him freeze.

"Yut—"

"Please be careful, Im doing this so you don't fall. I kinda can't pull you to my chest, that would be impossible to do with our height difference, so this will have to do" softly said Yuta as he laughed, softly moving Sicheng away from the edge.

———

A/N: I think I could actually finish this story! I wrote all the chapters in like 3 days because of how excited I am! This story might not be as long as you want it to be, but still. I'm really proud of this chapter, Just telling you, Chapters 5-6 are gonna be good so wait for that ;). Anyways, Wash your hands and stay safe!

-Rae, The author

Word Count: 821