3 mates (part 1)

Stromedy's pov:

It's 7am, I'm going to film a vlog with my two best friends and my boyfriend Winston today. I tried to get up but I felt a heavy lump weighing my body down, I looked down and saw Winston beginning to wake up "good morning baby" I whispered before kissing his cheek. I stood up slowly and went to shower.

After 5 minutes I finished showering and went back into the bedroom, Winston was sat at the edge of the bed, then looked up at me and said "come here I need to talk to you about something, it's nothing bad so don't worry" I just smiled and walked over to Winston, I sat down beside him while he grabbed my hand.

He took his phone off the bedside table and unlocked it. "here look at this" as he handed me the phone, I was looking at text messages inbetween kameron and winston:

Kameron: hey Winston, I need to talk to you about something.

Winston: yeah what is it?

Kameron: don't get mad at me but I'm in love with stromedy, I also want to join your pack because I heard your an alpha wolf, I also know Kyle is a wolf but what rank is he?

Winston: what! Stromedy is mine and you can join my pack if you don't touch or go near him. Stromedy is an omega, I don't get it if you want to join that means your a wolf too. What rank are you.

Kameron: OK, OK I get it he's yours, yes I'm a wolf, my rank is an alpha.

Winston: wow! I didn't know you was an alpha.

Kameron: I was thinking about something, you or stromedy may not like it but I'm going to ask you anyway. What do you say about making me stromedy's second alpha, that means we can share him.

Winston: kameron it's 5am, I'm not in the mood for this, I will ask him when he wakes up, he's just gone back to sleep, he had a rough night.

Kameron: why don't I talk to you both later about it.

Winston: OK sounds good

I switched the phone of and looked at Winston and said "what! I can't have two alphas" he replied "you can because your different"

*later that day*

I woke up in Winston's arms again, first time was 5am when his phone buzzed like crazy, the second time was 7am when I meant to film a video but I was too tried for it. I looked at the clock 3pm, wow I've been asleep all day.

Winston said "you don't have to get out of bed but kameron is coming to talk to us both in 10 minutes" I felt very nervous because I knew what it was about.

All of a suddenly we heard a knocked at the door, Winston went and opened it a little bit so kameron can come in while he closed it behind while my boyfriend came and sat down next to me on the bed, holding my hand.

Kameron sat down on a chair in front of us and started talking "so you both know what I want to talk to you about, I want to ask Kyle what do you think?" I replied OK, what do you have to do?

He answered "me and Winston have to bite you first, but after a while the bite wounds will get red, itchy, your veins will be red and sore, it will only last 2 hours while the alpha bits sink into your skin. The second step is going to be interesting because you don't like to be touched, there are 5 steps to this, so do you want two alphas Kyle" I nodded yeah if it's OK with Winston. He nodded yeah "are you sure baby" he whispered, I whispered back "yeah I'm sure, I will get though it, if you stick to my side" he smiled "of course baby"

Kameron went to go lock the bedroom door.

If you enjoyed this and want to know what will happen next, you have to wait for part 2 which is coming soon.

Comment below if you got any requests.