Part 2

~Shinju's POV~

It was a sunny day and the teacher announced the coming of the school festival. The student council raffled the themes for every class section. Unluckily,our class representative picked a blue piece of paper on the raffle box and theme written was a maid cafe and kissing booth.

'Why do the school administrator approved a kissing booth? But thinking who owned the entire school, Mephisto Pheles. he must wanted some amusement' I thought to myself.

Almost all of the girls squeals to such idea and almost all of the boys blushed. Don't count me with those girls squealing. I don't know about Yukio if he blushed. I sit behind him remember.

Our section decided that everybody must participate and it includes me.

"Let's decide first who will be assigned to the kissing booth?'' the female class representative asked. 

"Who wants to volunteer? " She added.

Everyone keep silence and no one took the confidence to volunteer.

"Why don't we raffle the tasked and let the destiny take charge?" a random girl classmate suggested.

"What if the one that had picked was not suitable. I'm sure we cannot earn money." another one retorted.

''Uh-uh, why don't we vote who will take charge. All boys vote for a girl and same goes to the girls. You will pick someone to us." a boy with blond hair suggested.

No one disagreed with the idea so they continue to go on. Before all the voting process everybody was clarified that the one who will win the vote must not decline the task or else he or she will have a heavy punishment which were not yet decided. Without any arguments, I have been nominated by one of the boys and thus won. The girls just nominated Yukio and no one else so he directly won.

"Boys and girls these days" I murmured as I rolled my eyes.

"Wait, before I will accept this task.Could I make a twist to such booth? The main feature would be the same but I will include surprises." I clarified.

They agreed in excitement.
After all the shitty discussion about the school festival. I stormed out of the classroom and looked out directly to Mephisto.

'This clown he must have planned this all so well. First, I am stuck keeping an eye to the twins and now at a kissing booth. Who want to kiss random guys for money? I doubt I do it myself.' I murmured angrily within myself.