Episode 3: The test scores and a game of poker

Lilia entered her room and shut the door.

"The new royal tutor, Heine Wittgenstein. What a weird individual. Not to mention short and young looking." She commented with a sweatdrop while leaning on the door.

She then stood straight again and proceeded to her bed where she flopped with a sigh.

"The meeting time is four pm, right..? Then, I have one hour and 30 minutes until then." She stood back up and faced her array of favorite stuffed toys that she didn't hand over to Adele.

"Hase! Where are you?" She asked the stuffed toys.

A white rabbit emerged from behind the small pile.

"Ah!" Lilia pointed at him. "There you are, Hase!"

The rabbit climbed Lilia's dress and lied at her shoulders, moving around until he found a comfortable spot and relaxed.

Sitting down on one of her lounges, she proceeded to read a novel while waiting.

Without realizing it, it had turned 3:58 and a knock resounded throughout her room.

"Who is it?" Lilia asked.

"It's Leo. Are you attending Heine's class?"

"Are you?"

"I'm gonna take a look at his devastated face as he realizes no one cares!" Leonhard declared before laughing.

"I'm sorry to inform you, but Brunie's smitten. I'm gonna head there lest I want him scolding me about decorum. You should head there too, Leonie. The guy probably also acquainted Linie by being cute and gaining the curiousity of his girlfriends. Kainie will also probably attend. You know how pure the guy is." She shrugged and proceeded to walk to the reception room with Hase at her shoulder.

Halfway there, the bell chimed four.

Lilia's eyes widened and broke into a jog.

Upon arriving at the room, she heard a voice.

"I shall go look for them!"

The door opened as she reached out to turn the knob, meeting the face of Bruno.

"Brunie. Sorry I'm late. I was reading." Lilia apologized.

"Lilia! Mind the time next time!" Bruno scolded.

"It's okay, princess. Have you seen Prince Leonhard?" Heine asked.

"Actually, yes, he was actually the one who roused me from my reading by asking me if I was going to attend. He didn't want to attend, though."

"Unacceptable!" Bruno exclaimed standing up and running to the door.

"I shall go look for him now!" Bruno opened the door and found Leonhard leaning against the other door.

"Leo also said he wanted to see Heine's reaction to the other's absence." Lilia added at the sight of Leonhard and Bruno blinking at each other.

"Prince Leonhard. You have finally arrived." Heine said when he saw Leonhard stand up.

"Hmph." Leonhard looked up. "I just wanted to see your face when you realized that Licht and Kai didn't atte-!" Leonhard balked at the sight of Kai and Licht standing so close to Heine.

"Hah?!" Leonhard pointed at them. "W-why are you being so buddy-buddy with that guy, Licht, Brother Kai?!"

Licht stuck his tongue out. "Because my girls are happy to have him around!" He declared while draping his arm on Heine's shoulder in which Heine then swatted away.