two

Bryan

I scoffed as the new girl dragged Lily away. "Can you believe the nerve of that new girl, man." Chris put his hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry man, I'm sure it was just a one time thing. She'll fall into your charm like every other girl in this school eventually."

"Yeah whatever." I shook my head walking off with the boys following.

...

Amber

I went to my first class which was English. I sat in the back corner and started scrolling through insta. I noticed I had a new follower.

itslilygrace started following you

I followed her back and stalked her insta a little bit before the bell rang and kids started filling the class room. Just as the second bell rang Bryan and his super tall friend, pretty sure his name is Dayne. We made eye contact but I looked back down at my phone and pretended not to care too much about his presence. I heard someone sit in the desk next to me and I knew it was him but I didn't acknowledge his existence too much.

"Hey sweetheart," he said close to my ear. I just rolled my eyes and decided to ignore him. "Hey I was talking to you." He tapped my shoulder. "Aw and I was ignoring you." I smiled sweetly at him. He leaned back in his seat and smirked when I looked over at him. I shook my head and looked back at my phone answering some snap chats from some old friends back in Jersey. Before he could say anything the teacher walked in and started talking about boring stuff that I wasn't really paying attention to. And apparently neither was Bryan as he was staring at me most of the period. Once the bell rang I grabbed my bag and got out of there as quick as I could to avoid Bryan. I got to my next class which was AP calculus.

Oh lucky me, right as I sat down Bryan followed and took the seat next to me. "And we meet again princess," he smiled. "Don't you have like other friends?"

"Well yeah but they are boring, and you seem very interesting." I raised an eyebrow, "So, tell me sweetheart where are you from?" I let out a chuckle, "Why does it matter?"

"Because I want to know," I laughed again. "That's good for you sweetheart, but oh look class is starting."

Thank the lord the teacher had just started class. This class was as boring as the other one and I didn't pay much attention again. And once again once the bell rang I was on my way to the library where I had study hall. I sat at a two person table in the back of the library by a window. I opened my macbook and connected my airpods to it. I got onto my youtube to see how my latest video was doing.

It was a natural makeup tutorial look and a Q&A. It already had 32k views and 3.5k likes, not too many dislikes not that I care. I had been doing youtube for a while now and I had raked in almost 200k subscribers. I decided to watch some David Dobrik while I wait for lunch.

My phone buzzed with a notification from instagram.

itslilygrace wants to send you a message

Accept | Block

itslilygrace: hey

amber.rose: what's up

itslilygrace: nothing much, can I get your snap if you have one

amber.rose: yeah ofc it's the same as my insta lol

itslilygrace: oh haha awesome thanks

I smiled then put my phone down and paid attention to the video that was on.

lily grace 🌺 added you on snap!

I added her back then went to scroll through twitter. Nothing interesting on there so I spent the rest of study hall watching David Dobrik.

...

I'm currently waiting by my jeep for Lily since she wanted to get lunch together. "Finally, what took so long?" I asked hopping in the drivers seat as she climbed in the passengers seat. She hesitated before saying she got caught talking to one of her teachers. "Oh well where do you want to go?" I asked pulling out of the school parking lot. "How bout' Chick fil a." I smiled and headed off while we jammed to some throwback tunes.

...

Lily

The bell for lunch rang so I grabbed my bag and started to walk out to Amber's jeep. As I was walking passed the janitors closet the door opened and someone pulled me inside. "Woah, what the hell?" I yelled looking up to see Chris smirking down at me. "Hey baby." He tried going in for a kiss but I pushed him back.

"What do you want Chris and don't call me that."

"I want you." I laughed, he can't be serious.

"You should've thought about that before breaking my heart."

"Oh, come on you are still mad about that?" He said walking me into the wall.

"Are you serious? Chris you cheated, lied and then dumped me. Honestly I think it best if we just stay going our separate ways as you put it." He looked down with a frown, then looked back into my eyes.

"I miss you Lily, and I know I messed up and I'm really sorry but I want you back." He gave me a hopeful look.

I scoffed, "Absolutely not, I don't know who you think I am. But I'm not one of those chicks who is just gonna come running back the second you need attention." He looked at a loss for words. "Just forget it and forget us because it's never happening again. I can't believe I ever trusted you." I gave him a glare as I walked out of the closet and made my way to Ambers jeep.

...