Chapter 1

The wind are blowing through her face in the middle of the night.

She is standing on top of the tall building rooftop watching something.

Something that really just caught her eyes.

It's really interesting to watch even if it not for other people.

Suddenly they made an eyes contact.

She is staring into his soul but it didn't last long.

The boy that caught her eyes break the eyes contact and enter the black van.

They drove to some place that is really familiar for her.

As they drove off she crack a smirk on her face.

"Finally I caught you after a long time watching you from afar."

She begin walking away still with a smirk on her face.

~~~~~~~<<<<<•>>>>>~~~~~~~

In The Basement

The basement is full with decoration.

It has been decorated with different types of weapons.

In the middle of the room it has one table and four chair.

There is her.

Sitting on the chair while playing with a knife in her hand.

The door busted open and someone have been thrown into the room.

It make a sound again as the sign the door already closed.

The guy can't even move because of the tight technology circle thing has already lock him.

If he ever try to move,an electric shock will come out of the circle lock around his body.

There is two other bodyguard in the room pick him up and make him sit on the chair in front of her.

"Who are you and what do you want?!"The guy ask with an angry expression on his face.

"I don't want anything but I just want a little revenge."The girl said with an innocent face.

The guy chuckle.

"How are you gonna get revenge.You just look like a 13 years old kid."

"I think you already forgot who kidnapped you and another thing,maybe you not watching any news."

He look taken aback and confused at the same time.

After a couple of seconds staring at her,he gasp in a realization.

"You are the-"He got cut off by her.

"Yes,I am her."She smirk.

"But what I have done to you.I have never bother your life!"He said try to hide the fact that he is scared but it's all obvious.

"Oww,are you scared towards a girl who is only 13 years old?"She asked while making a pity look.

She walk towards him while playing with her knife.

"Come on,you already 36 years old.Such a baby."She raised his chin with the knife.

"You didn't mess with my life but you mess with my best friend life and that's mean you also mess with my life."She stare at his eyes with a cold stare.

"You try to rape her and also threaten to kill her if she didn't obey you."Her voice get a little higher.

"Now, what's your explanation?"Her voice become normal back.

He didn't answer her.

"Seems like you not have any reason to do so."

His eyes become teary and teary.

"I-I d-don't k-know that s-she is y-y-your friend."He said with a trembling voice.

After a long time holding back,his tears finally escaped.

"P-Please let me go."He said with a trembling voice again.

"But are you even listening to her when she want you to let her go?"She asked.

"N-No"He answered.

"THEN WHY SHOULD I EVEN LISTEN TO YOUR WORDS?!"She yell in front of his face.

He didn't answer and this is the best time to make a move.

She began to carves a nice big cut on his left cheek and also writes 'QUINN' on his right hand.

The sound of him screaming is like a music playing in her ears.

She carves a crown on his right cheek and stab both of his foot.

The man scream got louder and louder every second and she really enjoy it.

She open the lock on the man body and take a needles from the table and poke his stomach.

There is a lot of needles on his stomach right now but she still not satisfied.

To make him in a more pain,she cut the man tongue and sew his mouth.

After she already done,she look at the masterpiece that she already made and it satisfied her.

She take her phone and call one of her friend.

"Where are you?"She asked.

"I'm just playing at our playground.Why?"

"Stop playing at the club right now cause I already caught him.Bring the others if they want to join because I already done my job here."

"Okay,I'm gonna inform the others.Wait a minute."

Then there is a shouting on the other side of her phone.

It means the others excited to join.

"You guys really are crazy over this kind of stuff."She chuckled.

"Excuse me!Take a mirror and look at yourself too.You are no different than us"She scoffed.

"Anyways I will be waiting you guys in my office.Bye!"

~~~~~<To Be Continue>~~~~~