Seeing the same world as you

Its really hard to find someone who sees the same world as you. You could be with someone who likes everything you like but it isnt the same as seeing the same world as you. When someone sees the same world as you do, something in you changes, because you've found that someone who gets you who understands what you think and who respects what you believe. You could be with someone for 10years but not see the same world as them, you could think- time might make it better but it wont. But once you find that one person everything changes. It's like a cosmic change. Everything in your world changes and it changes for the better. You could be as different as humanly possible but still fit together like yin and yang, two pieces of a puzzle. You could give up on that person one day but you will always find your way back to them, because that person, is your home, that person is the one you run to, that person is the one you will never leave even when things get hard. Because that person makes you the best version of yourself, that person makes you believe that everything is possible, that person is the one, that person is your home.
                                 Xxx

A/N: I honestly dont know what to write here. Thank you for reading, like, vote and comment please!