Ch.37

Taymor

"So talk," I looked at my 'mother'.

"I missed you," she gave me a small smile.

I smacked my lips, "cut the bullshit, what do you want? You didn't miss me."

"Taymor you don't talk to me like that," she smacked her lips and crossed her arms.

"Or what? I'm grown mom, and you kicked me out, you didn't do ya job as a parent so explain to me how I'm supposed to respect you as a mother?" I crossed my arms.

"I-"

"You what?" I rolled my eyes impatiently. "Imma Need you to get this speech up and going cause I have to get my baby to bed."

"I want to be here , and be in my grandchild's life," she told me.

I wanted to say no, to tell her to get the fuck out of my house. But I stopped myself. It's not my A'keelas fault the things that are going between me and my mom. I can't stand in the way of her having a grandmother.

"Let me think about and talk to Kentrell about it," I said.

"Why do you have to talk to hi-"

"That's her dad." I stated.

"Okay but he doesn't necessarily like me ," she frowned.

"Can you blame him?" I rolled my eyes. "I mean shit."

"Watch your mouth," she told me.

"I'm grown. This is my house," I chucked. "If you don't like how I'm livin you can leave."

"How'd you even get money to buy this house?" She asked.

"I have a job, something you'd never be able to say," I joked.

"I should go," she mumbled.

"Yeah, you should." I rolled my eyes and opened the front front door for her.

She walked out and I slammed the door in her face. "Fuckin bitch." I said under my breath.

Sorry for the late update, I started my job finally and I've been mad busy.