Chapter 1

He smirked his trademarked smirk, as he was approaching the only other figure in the large bedroom.

His master had made him wait so terribly long and even at that point he couldn't devour it.

If he cannot devour his masters soul, then he'll just have to resort to the next best thing.

The taking of his body.

He put his left hand under his masters chin, ever so gently lifting his face to gaze at it.

It had been years now since he was summoned to his masters side, and he had never truly abandoned it.

It had appeared that his young master wasn't so young anymore.

He leaned in to kiss his master on the lips while slipping a now ungloved hand to his hair. His master's hair was still wet from the bath he had just taken prior.

His master had started to unbutton the pajama top he was wearing.

He caught sight of this and sighed, pulling away from the kiss to help his master unbutton the top. Surely he would at least learnt by himself now? He thought.

The pajama top was then slid off the younger demons body, and placed to one side.

His master crawled to the middle of the bed, and waited for the older demon to approach him, After all, this younger demon may be his master, but he was far more superior.

After discarding all his clothes, he climbed on to the bed to where his master lay.

When above him, he kissed his master a bit deeper than the previous kiss they both shared. He moved a finger towards his master's entrance, once he started to push inside, his master winced, but let him carry on. He then added another finger, his master wincing once more.

When he was certain his master could feel no more pain, he took the fingers out and positioned himself at his masters entrance.

He started to push himself in more gently than his fingers previously, "S..Seb..Sebastian it hurts!"

He master called out in a painful tone,

"I know it does now master, but please trust me that it will get better".

His master looked up at him with his tear ridden eyes, but yet the tears did not escape, "Yes Sebastian" his master said in a quiet tone.

He continued to push himself in, his master had now closed his eyes, hoping this may take part of the pain away, but of course he knew it wouldn't.

His kissed his masters lips once again to also distract him from the pain, his master kissed him back much deeper.

He heard his master let out a soft moan, he had obviously hit a spot, he started to kiss the young demons neck, at a faster pace he continued, his master letting out gasps and moans and grabbing onto the older demons hair.

"Oooohh...S...Sebastian, I think I'm about to" his master continued between moans.

All the moaning was pushing him over the edge, he grabbed his master and started to pump up and down the shaft, he himself was close.

"Ooohh, Sebastian!" His master screamed while he released himself over his chest,

He pushed himself deep one final time and came into his master.

After both regaining their breaths, he took himself out and lay next to his master.

*****************************************

He awoke to find himself in his own bed, the morning sun peering through the curtains,

I should sleep more, especially after those dreams he thought to himself, however he knew he couldn't.

After all sleep was a luxury.