Chp7

*the next morning*
~Joshs p.o.v~
My eyes slowly fluttered open as I looked around my room. I sat up on my bed feeling something shift beside me, I looked over to see my love, jelly, sleeping peacefully next to me. I slowly and quietly got out of bed, put on some boxers and went to the kitchen. It wasn't long after I made some coffee, I heard a knock at the door, so I go and answer the door. As I opened the door I found an amazon box on the ground and immediately knew what it was. I picked up the box and brought it into the apartment, quickly opening it up, revealing two dino onesis, a red one and a green on, suddenly realisation hit me. I ordered these yesterday, before me and jelly got into some very explicit action (I think you might know*winkwink*), but other than that, I was just happy that they had come so early (no pun intended).

~jelly p.o.v~
As I slowly woke up, rolling over to see that josh was not next to me. I decided to sit up immediately regretting that movement as I felt pain shooting up my backside. Why was there pain in my backside, I asked myself. I thought for a bit, until it hit me like a bus. The memories from last night came flooding back to me. "jelly, you okay" josh said frome the door was. He was shirtless and only in his boxers, I looked away and blushed madly, shyly replying "yeah, I'm good". Josh watched me as I slowly sat up trying not to put too much pressure on my painful backside. Josh walked around to my side of the bed and put his hand on my sholder "you should rest for the day, to help you recover from the pain your in", I look at him as he leans down and kisses me back into the bed, I giggled and spoke "well, you shouldn't have gone that hard on me" josh looked at me with a smirk "well you shouldn't have begged me to go harder and faster in the first place". I let out a defeated sigh as josh laughed and went to make me some breakfast whilst I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off a soundless sleep.

--------------------------------------------------
Henlo mah peeps
How is your quarantine going? Mine honestly sucks. I'm having trouble thinking about the next part of the story and what may happen. Maybe leave   an idea of yours that might help. But anyways hope you enjoyed this short chapter and I will try my best to give you updates on the next chapter.
So, take it easy guys, gals and non-binary pals
PEACE OUT.