𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭, 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓽, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼

"Gukkie its time to wake up.. we got school..come on.." taehyung attempted to wake jungkook up only to fail.

"Fine. Then I'll eat all your pan pans and you wont get any. How bout that?" Taehyung said as he got off the bed and headed for the door. Next thing you know Jungkook is crying and scrambling out of bed falling on his little bum.

Taehyung only chuckles and goes to pick him up. "Let's go eat some pan pans okay?" He says as he wipes away the tears on the youngers chubby little cheeks.

It's quite as they walk down stairs. You could only hear the whisking of the pancake batter being mixed and the sizzling of the batter cooking on the pan.

They walked into the kitchen and sat down. Not a 'Hello' or 'Goodmoring' from jin. Not even his cheerful smile was seen. Just the movement of him cooking. He wasnt even wearing his "kiss the chef" apron like he usually does.

Jin brings them their pancakes and gets his own as well. He sits down and eats as well as jungkook. It's too quite.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Taehyung asks. Jin nods and gives a faint smile. "Of course. Just eat and let's head to school alright?"

Taehyung feels uneasy. After everyone fished eating it was time for jungkook to get a bath and get ready for school.

When they finally arrived taehyung gave his usually hugs and kisses to jungkook and bud his farewells to jin and headed to class. When it came time to going to his calculus class namjoon was no where to be seen. He wasnt at breakfast either so where is he?jin didnt say anything. Maybe that's why he was sad this morning.

It came time for taehyung to help out with jin and once again Jin wasnt his usual self. "Hyung.. wheres Namjoon today? He wasnt at breakfast nor class." Taehyung said.

"Ah yeah he had some urgent family matters to attend today. He might be gone for a few days." Jin said.

Taehyung just nodded and went to see jungkook. He younger was eating his carrots and some carrot cake.

"Did you get anything?" Jin says panicked as he placed around his room.

"We've been looking but nothing has come up. Wooyoung and San have been searching as well but nothing so far." Namjoon said

"You have to find something on that bastard. We know what's hes done. He has police records somewhere out there find them and we can use them agaisnt him in court. I dont know just find something. We cant let him take taehyung away from us." Jin said as tears flowed from his eyes.

"Baby..baby listen to me.. it's all going to be okay. No one is taking him away from us. Okay? I wont let that happen. I didnt let that happen to jungkook and I wont let that happen to taehyung." Namjoon said softly.

Jin sniffled and calmed down a little. "Please dont let him take him away from us.." he whispered into the phone...

Ah well hello there partner. Short chapter but I'm lowkey so distractive lately I'm losing my mind so my apologies.

Also the music I have above is really good so check it out please. ~~

-AJ