part 2

This is one of more recent ones

This is one of more recent ones. I have a plot for her but I'm not gonna write a book. I may make a small crack series for her. Maybe an as series. Here's the (kinda) plot. It's still a little rough, so I hope you like it

So, there is hell and heaven, but what happens to fallen angles? they live on earth. The protagonist (Anna aka the girl in the drawing) is a fallen angel who was sent to earth after all of the seven rulers of hell sent up seven demons to completely wreck the city of L.A. Shes by herself, no guide aside from a little pointer about her head,that is only visible to her, and a small living place that was gifted to her by the fallen angles department. I want to make this an action/romcom. But on to explaining the races.

Fallen angles:are angles that are able to go to earth. There are very few fallen angles left after the great war that left a scar on hell and heaven. They can raise spirts to do their bidding and  are pyrokenetic(?) They usually handle weapons with blades. Ex. Knife,swords,daggers,scythes, ect...

Angles:are unable to alternate between earth and heaven. They are legit balls of light that can take on physical forms, they deal with the ability to control water and use bows and arrows.

Demons/devils: they are shape shifters and can alternate freely between worlds. They make deals and can use fire and lower grade demons to do their bidding. They can raise evil spirts to fight for them.