1. Day

Take a deep breath.

Get out of bed.

Come on, Mark.

You are better than this.

Mark Lee let out a little sigh, getting out of bed and rubbing his eyes. The drifting smell of strawberries and pancakes answered the question to his boyfriend's whereabouts. With strong light screaming at him through the window, he stood up and grabbed some clothes from his closet.

Life was...okay.

Donghyuck had recently moved in with him and that definitely disrupted his flow, but, he was learning to be okay with that. It had been more than a year since they had started dating, so he had grown quite comfortable to the other.

Today, he had a job interview. This got him all nervous and anxious and annoyed all in one. It excited him, as well. That's besides the point. He needed to get ready.

Sluggishly sliding into the small bathroom that was connected to his room, Mark quickly took off his clothes, turned on the shower, and hopped in.

The water was still extreme for him. Painfully hot, or chillingly cold. He always picked the latter.

He still wanted to stay in the shower. Still wanted to let his madness sink in with no consequences. Allow for the voices to return and knock him out. He hadn't improved. Mostly everything was still horrible for him. Unluckily for him, he couldn't allow himself to stay, as he had somewhere to be in 3 hours.

Getting out and drying off, he looked at himself in the mirror. A sigh left his lips as he messed with his hair.

"You can do this, Mark."