Chapter One

"EXO-PACKS ON!EXO-PACK ON! REMEMBER PEOPLE YOU LOSE THAT MASK, YOUR UNCONSCIOUS IN 20 SECONDS AND DEAD IN FOUR MINUTES!, LET NOBODY BE DEAD TODAY!" A man yelled over the jet thrillers.

Jake and I hurry and put on our masks, after waiting a couple of minutes I grab Jakes pack and mine.

The jet's door fly's open and I already had Jake in his wheelchair, I ran while pushing Jake off the jet.

After Jake and I got off the jet I sat on his lap, Jake wheeled us into the base and we almost got squashed by a robot. I saw a truck drive by with beautiful arrows inside the wheels.

"Meals on Wheels," A man said looking at Jake and me.

I sunk into Jake scared, Jake glared "Stop looking at my baby sister and me" Jake said angrily.

Time Skip..

"Your not in Kansas anymore, you are on Pandora , ladies and gentlemen. Respect that fact every second of every day. If there is a hell, you might want to go there for some R&R, after a tour on Pandora. Out there beyond that fence, every living thing that crawls, flies or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Jujubes. We have an indigenous population of humanoids called the Navi, Their fond of arrows dipped in a neurotoxin, that will stop your heart in one minute. And they have bones reinforced what's naturally occurring carbon fiber. They're very hard to kill. As head of security, it is my job to keep you alive. I will not succeed. Not with all of you. If you wish to survive, you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude. You got to obey the rules. Pandora rules. Rule number one.."

A man was explaining but after that Jake wheeled us out to look around but in the back, we heard "Excuse me, Excuse me, Jake! Selene!" A guy came up from behind us.

" you're Jake and Selene right, Tom's siblings?" He said.

" wow you both look just like him except Selene you look lighter," he said smiling.

" Sorry, I'm Norm Spellman, went through Avatar training with him," Norm said.

I nodded and smiled.

We walked into what Norm called the bio lab. " We will be spending a lot of time up here," Norm said.

Norm starts to explain where we will be connecting to the Avatars.

As Norm is still talking Jake wheels us towards two big containers with large blue Navi inside. I saw one that looked so much like Jake and Tom.

Norm comes up by us, I get off of Jake and walk towards a beautiful albino Navi that looks like me. I turn when someone touches my shoulder. It was my friend Jax, Jax and I have been studying Navi and Navi language together.

"She looks like you Le," Jax said.

This is not my art and I just got it from Pinterest

This is not my art and I just got it from Pinterest... But this is her avatar👆

I nodded and put my hand on the glass.
Jax smiled and pulled me back towards Jake. I walked over and seen a red-headed woman talking to Jake.

''His lab training is none of your fucking business and I don't like your attitude towards my brother" I said in Navi coming in front of my brother.

She looked down at me and sneered, "Who the fuck are you" she said.

"I am Selene Sully an Avatar driver, do not speak to my older brother like that," I said.

She glared and walked off, Norm looked at me like I was crazy.

I shrugged and started to scratch my self-harm covers

Jake saw me scratching and took my hand.

"Where do we sleep?" He asked.

Norm brought us to a sleeping chamber and Jake put me in bed.

Maybe I should talk up more often..