My life part 1

• Dedicated to Emma Jasperson

Once in a Star

 The silence of me and Jake is quite horrible.You would think that he would love me as much  as possible.But it only happens once in a star.

 Let me start at the beginning,it all started when I was a Senior in High school. Britt was Bragging as always about something to do with Jake.On the other hand she was telling her friends so loudly that the other side of the room could hear her.The table next to her sat Lexi,Sam,Caleb,Kayden,Blaire (me),Nicole and Michael.Now let me tell you who they all are Lexi is my friend who is dating Sam,Caleb is my brother who is dating Kayden,Blaire is me which is a sporty girl but not in the least cool.Nicole is my best friend in the world and Michael is her boyfriend,which is actually cuter than Jake.If I ever Tried to date him Nicole wiould kick me in the butt.NO JOKE.So let me carry on,I am Blaire,I am the best dancer in High school.I am pretty but not compered to Britt. I am 5.5 with brown hair and blue eyes.

  I tutor jake but all he cares about is football.So I use fooball in my teaching skills.He cares too much about Britt.I have to always tell him to focas.But one day,he comes in slamming the door and sitting down with a bitter attidude.I ask”what is wrong?”He starts to talk but he hesitates but he talks,”Britt,You might know her well she got so mad that I am being tutor by you and she thinks that I am flirting with you,and I am.”My heart stopped.I stuttered. “What”.He says shyly “I like you,I like how you dance through problems,I love you.”I have to ask these questions.”did you break up with Britt and are we a couple?” he nods his head two times.I laugh. Then Britt comes in super mad.Then she yells “Why are you with this dork, I am your girlfriend.” Jake retorts back “no we are not,I broke up with you and you have no business being here!” “yes I do, she is dork and she can not dance worth a crap!" she snorts.I say "exuse me I am sorry but my hobby is not looking in the mirror and I dont take judgement from someone who can be judge head to toe.Oh and I am not a owner of a slave or a jerk!" "owner of a slave,yes maybe I tell Jake what to do but I do not treat him like a slave." Britt yells so loud that the library told us to be quiet when we were in a classroom which was on the otherside of the school."Listen Britt,I am not your slave nor will I ever be So guess what you are not going to push me around and I am so regretting letting you! You are never to try to get back together with me and you are to never lay a finger on Blaire got it? GOOD." There was no more talking all you could hear was Britt running down the hall crying.

Hi guys this is just a authors note

This is my first book thta I actually love vote comment I love all of it!!!!!