Y-You what!? (chapter 1)

Midas POV)

Today has been a great day. Every one was getting along great. That is until TnTina got drunk some how and hit meow in the eye. So this is how it went down. I was sitting in my room playing PUBG and meow came running in my room a closed the door than locked it. "Meow? What's wrong?" "T-Tena, she's drunk again." Now, when Tina gets drunk she can get violent. He came in my room with a black eye and he was shook."oh..Meow I'm so sorry." He came up to me and layed down next to me."I-Its fine" I started to pet him with out thinking, and for some reason he moaned? He looked up at me blushing, you could tell he was embarrased. So he jumped up and ran to his room.. Then I got out my headphones and started listening to death of a batchelor by panic! At the disco. (good song btw)

Meowscles POV)

Holy shit! I moaned in front to my boss. I'm so embarrassed.. maybe I should go and apologize.."Hey Mid-" I saw him jerking off...I stood there blushing and I could feel a hard on forming in my pants."M-MEOW!?" "I-I'M SORRY BOSS!!!" I ran out of the room scared for my life. I look down at my pants to see if my boner had gone away- Nope. It was still there. I was thinking about midas and I could feel my Hard on get bigger. 'Do I have feelings for midas?' I sat there in disbelief. Thinking that I love my boss.. Maybe i should tell him? No..
Yes.. UGG! I will tell him. I walk over to midas room and knock on the door.
All I here is a faint "Come in" so I opened the door. "H-Hey boss" "hello Meow" "May I talk to you?" I was terrified, what if he wasn't Gay or bi!?
To many thoughts ran through my mind. Then out of nowhere I said
"MIDAS I LOVE YOU!" What the hell was I thinking!? Then I heard something that made my day. "I love you to Meow" "Y-You what!?" Then he walked over to me and kissed me! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!

A/N Hello lovelys! I hope you enjoy the first chapter of my #1 OTP at the moment! If I dont make a new chapter I'm so sorry and I will be making a new account soon it will be called Fortnite Ships1 so I hope you have a wonderful day! Bai!!!