secrets (chapter 3)

Meows pov)

Midas and I started liking eachother for 2 weeks now. Every now and then we mess around, if you know what I mean (👉👈) nobody know about us.. well, except a few hench men but that's a different story- (ooh~ I want to know more!!)

Midas pov)

I called everyone in for a meeting to tell them there missions.. and everyone left- or so I thought... i heard light moaning coming from meows room.. and I did not want to do this right now i was to busy. So I promised myself that if anything happend I would walk away from it.

Time skipped brought to you by Deadpool riding a unicorn)

It has been a few minutes since I heard meowscles jacking himself off. But I was feeling kinda lonely until meow walked in.. he came up behind me and pulled me out of the chair and sat me in his lap. "Meow?! What the fuck are you doing?" (Is it just me or do you imagine midas being brittish??) "Meowwwww~~~~" oh god.. he's high.. who the hell gave him cat nip?!?! "Meowscles let me go this instant!" He ignored me and shoved his hands up my shirt. This made me super hard and I was very horny at the time. He started to unzip my pants very slowly. "Meowscles! Stop! I-im not in the mood for this!" "Then why haven't you got out of my clasp? Tell me M." I was completely flabbergasted by this statement. He then pulled me up on the table and took of my pants and boxers. He did the same but he took my member and started to lick the tip. I moaned loudly as he took me whole and teased me. The teasing pissed me off more than anything. Meowscles grabbed the lube I kept in my office drawer and ruled it on his cock and on his fingers. He took his fingers and put them in me one by one and made a sisoring motion inside me. "Fuck...Daddy..fuck me~" I said and he took his fingers out and put his member in me. This went on for a few minutes and then you would never have guessed who walked in on us..

Hello my gay friends!!! I'm super ducking tired like super tired... and i will try to update again soon love you all! Bai!!!