adams casa 😏

y/n pov
after a 40 minute drive adam and i arrive to his home. he's been living on his own for a while. i get out of the car and see his house.
[a/n] the font changed wtf😳
his house is MASSIVE!
i walk in and i'm greeted by pigeon, she then feels the audacity to bark at me. i'm then greeted by emily aka meat eyes, emily shoots me an angry glare and doesn't acknowledge me past that. adam then tells me "welcome home!" he leads me to my own room and says he going to take me shopping the next day for new clothes. as adam exits my room he turns back around and winks at me. i instantly getting butterflies. i explore walk around my room and see that i have a bathroom and a huge walk in closet. i then hear adam tell meat eyes and pigeon to leave, they comply and i hear the door shut. adam then goes to his room and goes to sleep. i sit in my room for another hour crying about the life i left behind and how betrayed i felt. i try to think on the bright side on how i'm living with THE adam jones. i lay down on my bed and then start to touch my thick gooey throbbing wet scrumptious savory sweet sour metalic😳 moist coochie. i touch myself to the thought of adam and i imagine my fingers as his massive cock after about 20 minutes i cum and i go to sleep.
adams pov
i walk past yn's room to see if she's sleeping or not and i hear her loud moans and her saying my name. i blush to the fact that she's thinking of me in that way. she's really hot she's got a fat ass. anyways i broke things off with meat eyes once and for all. pigeon wanted to beat my ass because of that. lmao. but  i'm gonna tap yn soon. i'm gonna go to sleep now.

IM FUCKINH BORED 😭😭😭😭