Prologue

There once was a little boy who looked like a cracked up Frank Iero. His name was Tony Gilliatt. One day big roach Madison bullied the poor man and harassed him by calling him frank Iero. This made Tony mad. Big mad. Uh oh Spagetti-Os mad. He broke into poor roach Madison's tiny little roach home and slaughtered them. Too bad the roach came back as a ghost. She bullied Keira, (another rat who joined Madison at lunch) and Erin into getting revenge for the murder. They carried on the stinky work and Tony got mad. Long story short because I am big lazy, he killed them. The only issue with killing 3 ppl is that it classifies you as a serial killer. Tony the Serial Killer. Oops. Tee Hee. Yee Haw. Tony drag his long feet to an old abandoned scrap yard to use his stinky car knowledge to take one and zoom off in the night with. His beady little raccoon eyes spotted a Toyota Subaru. He bolted his tiny little raisin legs toward it. All of a sudden a stinky witch stopped him. "Young lad," she started, "what in the dusty crusty West Virginia mountain momma mf duck toes are you hobbling to?"
     Tony, being the illiterate he is, doesn't know much engrish.
        "C
             A
                R"
    The witch looked in disgust. "Bruh, who tf wants that nasty ass red McDonald's fish fillet lookin car?"
She paused for a second before starting again, "well, nevermind. Someone of your displeasure outta be attracted to that nasty thing. Listen roach boy, I curse this junkyard. You can borrow the car, but if you don't bring it back in 2 years time I will do something awful. You will hate the day you stole from Tiffany the Witch!!"

     "Car go vr 0 0 m" Tony responded.

     "Yeah okay...I'm gonna go float off and eat some owls before you..infect..me with whatever disease I'm sure you have. I would say have a nice night but I really don't care. Remember," she said before leaving, "2 years."
     And with that Tiffany the Witch was off. What she failed to remember what Tony's lack of communication skills. He didn't even know number existed. What the hell is a...t w o ? He had no idea. Not that it mattered to him. He just needed to get out of town before the cops caught him, or madison/Keira/Erin possesses him and yeeted him into a thing of Indiana corn and he suffocated. Imagine that:
Boy found dead at corn mill. Death; Suffocation by corn!
Tony shook the thoughts out of his head, leaping like a frog with legs as snapped as Keira's and Madison's. Especially Madison's. He remembered on the last day of the third quarter when he "accidentally" ran into them, knocking Madison down. Turns out he dislocated Madison's knee cap and some bones and she had to go to physical therapy. He remembered them retelling the story of how their principal was in her physical therapy group and they all had to get awkward knee massages together.
     He continued to laugh about this as he climbed in the car, and hit wiring it to start. Tony wasted no time pushing the fat thing into to drive and zoom zoom ZOOMING OUTTA THERE. He drove all night and into the morning, only stopping to pee on the side of the road like a french person. He drove for about 3 days before stopping at a motel. This was Tony's life now. Driving for days on end, stopping ever few to take a break, then up to the next place. However, as the drugged up frank Iero he started to fall for Car. Car had always been through the hardships he's faced since killing the three rats. He had feeling for Car. He remembered admitting it to Car late one night driving. He was so nervous. To his pea brained surprise, Car admitted its feeling to Tony too. The two where now together, partners in crime even. And that is where the story leads us now.