018

DOMINIKS POV!

i was up in my room with the girls getting ready for my date with donn. i was really hoping he would ask me to be his girlfriend while we're there. i still don't know where we're going but he said to put on something comfortable. avani and addison helped me pick out clothes. they picked out this,

it was cute but comfortable

it was cute but comfortable. caitlin and charli helped me with my makeup,

dixie was just on her phone, helping here and there

dixie was just on her phone, helping here and there. by the time i was ready, i heard a knock on the door.
i looked at the girls and sighed nervously. i grabbed my bags heading towards the door, saying bye to the girls. i opened the door, greeted by a smiling boy. i nervously smiled at him, hugging him, as well.

"hi" i said

"hi, you look great"

"how? i'm wearing sweats and a hoodie" i giggled

he chuckled, grabbing my hand and taking me to his car; opening the door for me, closing it as well.

"care to tell me where we're going?"

"nope, it's a surprise" he said, popping the 'p' in 'nope'

i let out a groan and grabbed the aux cord, putting on 'mover awayer' by hobo johnson. (if you couldn't already tell, i love him).

"how far away is it?" i asked

"we probably have about 2 hours left of driving"

i widened my eyes, looking out the window. we were in the middle of nowhere. i would be lying if i said i wasn't scared. i took a deep breath, closing my eyes; slowly drifting off to sleep.

i woke up tied to a chair, donn standing in front of me with a knife.

i kid i kid

i woke up to donn shaking me, telling me that we're here. i look out the window and saw that we were at the beach. donn set up a little picnic thing.