Chapter 1

Me, my brother Sean and the others were going through auditions and we were sitting in the room waiting for the results to come out and let me tell you. We were not in a good mood.

I was sitting between Sean and Eddie when a girl walked past us, eyeing Sean.

"You just gonna let her walk past you like that?" Jason asked, disappointed.

"Yeah, exactly what was that? Dawg, you gotta move on." Eddie asked, making me roll my eyes.

"Huh?" Sean replied, all gloomy. 

"Emily is on tour.  All right? It's over. Hot girl looks at you like that, man, you gotta handle it. You know better than that." Eddie finishes as Jason agrees with a nod of his head.

"I know I'd handle it."

Just then, the lady walks out and starts clapping trying to get everybody's attention.

"Sorry, everyone, looks like we found what we're looking for and we're out of time for today, so thanks again." The lady said before Sean starts to stand up.

"Are you serious? Come on. We've been out here for 3 hours. Please." Sean said, looking at her in sympathy.

"That's how it goes."

Just then a boy with hat on backwards and was wearing all black walked out with a smile.

"Thank you so much, Elizabeth. Appreciate it." He says with a smile as he shakes her hand before she walks back inside.

Sooner or later, we were heading outside.

"Shit." Eddie mumbled.

"Bad. That was bad." Jason replies back.

"I don't get it. I actually had a good feeling about this one." Sean said, looking at the building.

"Yeah. That one, and the one before, and all the other ones that we didn't get." Eddie says, holding his back.

"Yeah, I thought LA was supposed to be the place where dreams actually happen." Jason said.

"No, what actually happened is that we keep putting on this stupid shit for nothing. Where did you find these anyway? Actually, I don't wanna know." Eddie said, stopping in between sentences.

"In the dumpster behind El Compadre." She said, making us groan in disgust as we take off the things that we were wearing.

"It's called vintage, boo."

"No, that's called disgusting." Jason said with a look of disgust on my face.

Then they were all complaining.

"All right. Let's just chalk this up as another crappy audition." Sean said, trying to calm them down.

"Every audition is a crappy audition. I thought we were on our way. We move out here. We do the big Nike ad. Everything's looking good. And then nothing. I hate to say it, but what are we still doing here?" Eddie asked.

"Okay, it's been rough. We gotta blow off some steam. I know what we need." Sean said as he looks at me with a smile before looking at the others.

TIME SKIP

We were now walking into a club and we started to greet the bartender when someone bumped into Sean. Turns out, it was the boy from the audition.