Chapter 5

We were walking inside the Caesars Palace wen Sean and I come across The Mob.

"After that, you know what I mean?"

"What are you guys doin' here?" Sean asked Eddie and Jason.

"What are we... What are you and Y/n doing here?" Eddie asks, confused.

"Man, it was really nice of you to call your crew before you entered this thing. I know everybody's really happy with you." Eddie said, pointing to The Mob.

"Crew? Oh, you mean my crew. The crew that didn't leave Y/n and I in LA." Sean said, mentioning to LMNTRIX. 

"Look, man, let's just get one thing straight, all right? We were done with LA, but we were never done with The Mob." 

"Yeah. So, this is your new crew?" Jason asked, looking at LMNTRIX.

"Yeah, well, they ain't my book club." 

"So you called them before you called us?"

"Yeah, man. Glad you made new friends bro. They any good? They look pretty good." Eddie said, looking at our new crew. 

"Yeah, they're the best of the best."

"The best of the best? Oh. That's a statement right there. Yeah. As long as you believe that."

"I believe it."

Just then, a cameraman interrupts them.

"Guys, we didn't get that last part. Could you guys repeat it? And can you be a little bit more hurt? A little bit vulnerable."

"Who are you?" Sean asked as we all started to disperse to do our own thing. 

TIME SKIP

"Welcome to your suite." The service man said as he opened the door for us.

We all started to admire the room as some of us sat on the couch. I was sitting on the couch next to Sean when Moose ended his phone call.

"Camille says hi." Moose said with a smile, looking at us but mainly at me.

We were now at the elimination round with the other dance crews when we pass by Eddie and the others but we just ignored them.

I wasn't really paying attention to what Alexa Brava was saying because I think her voice is very annoying. After she spoke, all of the danced crews took turns dancing. 

Turns out Divine Intention. The Mob. The Grimm Knights. And... LMNTRIX!" Alexa said as we all started to cheer.

It was now the next day and we were all hanging out on the couch when Sean walked up, holding up a cup of coffee.

"All right, guys, we got to start rehearsal soon." Sean said, making us groan.

"I don't think I can face those camera crews anymore." Andie whine, looking at Kido when our doorbell rang. 

"Good morning! Housekeeping?" A maid said as she entered when Sean turned towards us.

"I got an idea." 

TIME SKIP

"This way. This is the place I told you." The maid said as she led us to what looks like a big alleyway but with laundry baskets against the walls.

"Good luck. Bye-bye!" The maid said as she left us to admire the new space.

"All right, yo, yo, listen up. That circus right there, the cameras, the people, the drama... That's nothing but a distraction. Could keep us from winning this thing. So let's stay focused. And let's get to business." Sean said as the crew cheered and we started to rehearsal. 

We were now arguing about how good the routine was to the point where we all had to go upstairs, leaving Sean and Andie.

TIME SKIP PAST THE NIGHT OUT

We were now at some type of casino with Moose dancing with some girl when I saw Camille walking in so I smiled and ran up to her, giving her a hug.

"Camille? What are you doing here?" I ask, confused.

"I came to surprise you and Moose. So how's it going with you two?" She asks with a smirk, making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Well, right now. Moose is dancing with this girl and I couldn't watch until I saw you." I told her, pointing to where Moose was.

Camille's smile drops, making me turn around to see Moose and the girl kiss, making me lose my breath.

"I need fresh air." I said to Camille as Moose looking at me with a shocked expression, making me run out.

"Y/n! Wait!" Camille yelled out after me but I just ran faster and faster, making me run into the streets.

TIME SKIP

It was now getting late and I didn't know where I was going or where I was. I turned my phone off to avoid anyone calling or texting me. 

I was running out of breath and I didn't have my medication with me. Sean usually has it so I called him but he wasn't answering but I turned my phone off after I called him. He was probably with Andie.

I felt something wet drip down my face so I brought my hand to my cheek and wiped it to see that it was tears. 

I tried to calm down but my breathing just picked up the pace and my vision was getting blurry.

Within a second, I feel myself falling to the floor as everything turned black.

MOOSE'S POV

I was sitting down with the crew on the couch, worrying about Y/n and where she would be right now. I'm even more worried about her since she has anxiety but Sean must've been even more worried than I am. 

"Moose, I heard. You okay? What happened with Camille and Y/n?" Andie asked as Sean took a seat next to her.

"Camille isn't who I'm worried about. It's Y/n. She ran off before I could even get to her. I don't know where she is right now. She's not answering any of my calls. As for Camille, she's fine. She's looking for Y/n as we speak but no sign of her yet." I said, looking at my phone with a shrug.

"Wait. Y/n is missing? Do you know where she went?" Sean asked, now panicking.

"No. I tried following her but when I got outside, I couldn't see her anywhere. I called her a million times too but her phone must've been off." I told Sean, honestly. 

Sean takes out his phone and runs his hand through his hair.

"I got 5 missed calls from Y/n. God, what is wrong with me?" He mumbles as Andie comforts him. 

"Look, guys, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here." I told them, standing up. 

"It was all innocent fun."

"I just... I need to find Camille and explain her to. I mean, I love you guys. This has all ben great and fun and all, but... I mean, I don't know who I love anymore." I told them, hoping that they would understand. 

"Wait. Can't this wait? We need you here and we need to find Y/n." Sean said, getting up from his seat.

"Sorry I let you guys down." I said as I walked out of the suite.