Chapter 3: Shopping and a Close Call

Tom is seen slowly dragging, literally dragging himself, across the floor of Sienna's room to the bathroom, while the tiger Faunus stayed asleep with an enormous blush on her face and a slightly bulging stomach. Tom flops into the shower and pokes the temperature knobs, and lets the water slowly poor on his body while he was still face down.

"I can't feel my leg or the front part of my pelvis."

The warm water slowly invigorates him, but his tail accidentally smacks the cold knob, and sheet of icy water pours down on Tom. He leaps up on his newly jump started legs, and shrieks, a very piercing, Yian Garuga screech. (The one he uses in his Ecological cutscene intro.)

(But for those who haven't seen it, here it is.)

The shriek wakes Sienna up, and she hears swearing and cussing in such a variety of colorful words that the most rednecked sailor would become as bashful as a highschooler asking their crush out.

"Oh my, someone's fluent."

She giggles as she sashays into the bathroom. She bends over to fill the bathtub and purposefully raises her butt higher than normal, causing to blush from the demonstration. His dick would become erect right now, but it's very much drained and does not have the energy to stand up. She slowly sinks into the tub, sighing contentedly.

"A nice relaxing bath after night of hard fucking. I seriously think I might've gotten pregnant."

"Maybe. After all, my grandfather is you know fucking who."

"The Progenitor? The sex crazed somewhat immortal Yian Kut Ku that runs around banging any single Rathian lady he comes across? Sheesh, the universe really is out to get you. Not only are you 1 in a trillion, your grandfather is the most fertile thing on this planet. But hey, it guarantees we'll have kids."

"Maybe. If we do, I'll do my best to be the best father I could ever be. But I still worry I won't be cut out for the job."

"Darling, it's fine. You wouldn't hurt anyone voluntarily. You're kind and sweet, even though the world hates you. You're optimistic, and smart. You will be the perfect father."

Tom smiles, and turns off the water and exits the shower. Sienna purrs as she ogles his abs and muscles.

"You saw plenty of this last night."

"I know~. I can't get enough~."

"You were really pent up last night."

"Well that's because it's AAAALLL the pent up sexual tension of those heat seasons you missed released in one night."

"That explains why you begged for me to fuck you rough and raw."

She growls and throws an empty shampoo bottle. He casually skewers it on one of his tail spikes. He chuckles and pulls off the skewered bottle.

"Looks like we'll need more shampoo. I'll head out to grab some food and some mer shampoo."

"Are you sure? Even though my soldiers have notified the village folk of your presence, that doesn't stop the Union folk to come here."

"I know. Simon's gonna shadow me."

"Simon. Good idea. His punches cause a stunning shockwave, so he's good for escapes or creating an opening."

"Plus, he's a really good guy."

"So I've heard. See you later."

He nods and blows her a kiss, before walking out of the bathroom and donning a purple pair of pants and a white tank top. He smiles and head out. Simons waiting there by the door. He smiles sheepishly at Tom, and they walk out of the base. They enter the village and notice the cautious glances by some of the villagers, but he isn't bothered by them. He completely understands why they are cautious.