chapter 1

Today is the first day of school.

I got up and took a 20min shower once I got out I put on my undergarments and then I put on me see threw red and black high low shirt with my fitted black tights with my red and black 13's. After I brushed my teeth I flat ironed my hair and put a center small front pony tail in the front and went downstairs and grab me a breakfast bar I grabbed my keys to my black and red customize Audi. While I was in the car I texted Jay and asked did she need a ride.

Me. Jay??

Jay. Yassssss??

Me. You need a ride ??

Jay. Yassss babes

Me.ight one

I rode down the street to Jayona house once I got there she had on the thing as me she just had a white shirt and her baron 13's .

Jay. Hay bad bitch

Me. Wassup babes?

Jay. Shit been chilling like a real OG she said with a chuckle

I laughed as we pulled up to the school and all u seen where white cars every where and a couple of other cars the white cars were for LNGM (Loyaly,Niggas, Getting, Money) which is ran by Tae father.

We had a whole 30 min before the bell wrong so I rolled one up and lit it I didn't have to worry bout no one coming cause I had tent windows.

.

.

.

.

.

We had 5min before the bell ring so we got out the car and walked up the school stairs pass Tae and his crew on are way up Jay was talking bout his best friend Tre and I was dead ass can't no one look there way face a consequence but this bitch just don't give two damns I was laughing so hard u seen my golds and tounge ring.

"They bad as fuck" one boy said

"They been bad" another said

"Tae,Tre y'all loud as fuck" one said

And they all laughed as we walked thru the building.

I had all my classes with Jay we walked in homeroom pd we sat in the back on the left side we watched everyone come in even Tae and his crew they talked about Asheli and how she give the worst head me and Jay giggled from time to time.

Lunch Time

I have all the same classes with Tae and his crew "Yay" note the sarcasm

"Guh see tell me why Tae and Tre coming this way"Jay said

"Hay Ma" Tae said

I didn't say anything because I did not want to be bothered.

The bell rong and me and Jay got up to to English class .

This class went by so fast I told Jay to go ahead but I don't no what I was thinking cause I was left with Tae and his crew.I felt them staring wholes in my ass turned around and rolled my eyes next thing I know felt someone snatch me up and take me somewhere.then the light flicked on and it was Tae

"Uk I like u and had a crush on you forever" he said looking into my eyes

And then he kissed me are lips felt connected like they supposed to be there hell yeah I kissed back he bit on my bottom lip for an entrance and I accepted and I let out a moan and a loud one to an he broke the kiss.

"Remember that Ma" and with that he walked out and left me shocked.