Chapter 3

•••••••Tanjirou POV••••••

I wake up to the feeling of sunlight against my face. I wine and get up to open the blinds. I look outside the window to see the beautiful view. I smile.

I walk out of my room opening the door slowly nit wanting to wake anyone up. I look around to see no one is awake. I decided it was time for everyone to be awake.

I decided to go over to inosuke room first since it was the closest to mine. I open the door slowly to see inosuke sleeping. I smiles and walks over to wake up the rest. Nezuko and Zenitsu.

No one was awake so I decided to play with them. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some pans. I walked in the middle of the hall and yelled.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!! WAKE YOUR ASS UP!!" I yell as I laugh as hard as I can. Nezuko comes out and glares along with Zenitsu.

I smile and them. I soon turn my attention back to a room. Inosuke room. He comes out with his eyes tired and innocent like.he has his hands in front of himself. "M-monjirou! Shut up.." he says as he walks over and grabs a pan and smacked me with it.

Owwwww that hurt. "Sorry bab- inosuke!" I blush a bit "what were u going to say?" Inosuke asked. "N-nothing!!" I blush. I smiles and look a Nezuko. "Let's go buy some food. Come with me Nezuko." I say as Nezuko nods.

"We will come back soon!" I say as me and Nezuko walk out.

••••••• inosuke POV ••••••

I look around to see Zenitsu sitting down. "Hey!" I say as I walk over and sit on my knees In front of him. He look down at me. "What!" He asked

"U-I'm...can u teach me something.." I say.. he looks at me "teach you what!" He looks at me. "Teach me how to blush!" I say as I look up at him. He smiles

"Hah u don't even know how to blush!?!" He asked I shake my head no. "Um fine..get up.." he says I get up and stand In front of him.

••••••Zenitsu POV ••••••

I don't really know how I'm supposed to make him blush but it's worth a try.. I get up and hold his hands "hm?" I hums "I-it's ok" I tell him "hmph" he says I smile

"Ok close your eyes and image Tanjirou or me or someone you like" I say to him "alright" he says as he closed his eyes. I pull him close by his waist. "N-ngh..." he hums lowly.

"Do u feel anything?.." I ask "kinda.." he says as I see a faint blush over his cheeks. "Alright..I'm..look up a bit for me.." should I do it well at least I'm helping him.

I pull our faces close to each other and put our noses close. He blushed a lot. I grab a book to cover our faces from the sides. We both close our eyes and thought about the people we both love.

I blush as well.

••••••Tanjiro POV•••••

Me and Nezuko we're making our way back to the house. We came back a bit late because of Nezuko but it's fine "sorry big brother for making u wait so long." She said as we walked back

I smile at her and said "oh no no it's fine we're close by anyway." I say as we walk closer to the house. "I really hope Zenitsu and inosuke did not beat each other up to death." I say as is smile

"Yeah me to" Nezuko says. We walk closer and I stop when I hear. "I love you.." I look over and see inosuke and... Zenitsu!?!...kissing?! I hold my breath.. no I must be misunderstanding this.. I say to myself

But.. "what?" Nezuko asked she looks over and her eyes widened. I look over as I see Zenitsu uncovering there blushing faces. Zenitsu whispers something into inosuke ears.

"I..i love you!" Inosuke says zenitsu smiles and hugs inosuke... I feel..jealous I can tell. I sigh as they get and start talking. Me and Nezuko get up and walk in.

"H-Hey everyone!!" I say as I try not to make my expression mad like. Inosuke and Zenitsu. Gasp and run away. I was mad.."what the hell?" I say angry like.

"What's up with them!?! I say as I walk over to the room they were in and I can't understand the words why are they talking like that.. what the "fuck?!" I say to myself
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••
Bye🥺

 what the "fuck?!" I say to myself ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••Bye🥺