harden

It was a dark and rainy night. Y/n was walking home from a bad day.

Today you were just fired from your job. I mean at least youll be away from you know who. But at the same time you wont have money for chicken nugies.

And thats a torture no one can adore.

As you were walking to your apartment you see a dark haired boy with drumstick im hand. You decide to get a closer look. As you get closer you see another, older man beating the shit out of him.

  Your fight or flight responses kick in. Immediately you run over and the man stops, the dark haired boys hair and neck in the mans hand.

"What do you think your doin" said the man. I pulled my phone put and started recording " WORLDSTAR".

  The man kicked the boy in the stomach then came running after me. I bolted (like the dog from bolt🐕👈)

*about and hour later*

I look around, hes finally gone. Idk how long it was till he left but at least he was gone now.

I was heading home again when i relized i lost me bag. "Shit". I began to walk back to where the ally way was. As i enter the ally i see the boy holding my bag.

"Hey, uhhh is this your bag". "Yeah, thank."i said. He stood up slowly and held his hand out to me. "Im helfley, rodrick helfley."