part 5

As i walked in my small 1 room, i bath apartment i went into my small bedroom i sat down on my bed and placed my backpack besides me.

As i sit still thinking about the butt stuff i would do to rodrick if i was gay, he suddenly threw my bag off the bed then sat down.

My backpack hit daniel and i stood in between the two as danny begain to stand in a fighting position. "WHAT THEE HELL" dan said in his most deeply deepist deep voice. "What?" Rodrick questioned questionably.

"JOESEPH?!" i screamed as daniel got angryer and i started to believe i couldnt keep him contained. The scrawny joey boy leaped from the radio and tugged on dans 4 arm.

Rodrick stood there dumbfounded unknowing of what was happening. And wondering how he should have know that throwing a backpack against a closet would have angered a hot and smexy demon with daddy isues.

Joeseph finally got danny to calm down while you begain to walk towards rodyrick. "Hey" you said saidingly.

"Hey? What the duckly duck was that?!" He yelled.

"Oh them there just caspers cousins in law twice removed then sent to my closet cause i had cause i had recently got rid3 of clothes". I told toldley. "Hmmm makes since" roderrick said. Then you both sat therr in peacfull and unknowing silence of what would become of the future.

TO BE CONTINUE.