🔞 EXTRA : New Brother! + A Rated 18 Scene?!

— 10 Months Ago —
(Ryu is 16)

"Haru?" Daisuke called his little husband as he enters their house. Yes, Daisuke grew about 10 cm so He became the Tall one in the house. [Daisuke paid me to do this, I'm Sorry Haru]

"I'm in the Kitchen!" Haru shouted as he placed two pans inside their oven : one for the cookies while the other is for the cupcakes. Daisuke saw his wife wearing a simple black shirt and a short under the apron. He pulled Haru into a short kiss and hug him afterwards.

"eep--" Haru squealed as Daisuke lifted him up into a Bridal Carry. They sat on the Sofa with Haru still seating on Daisuke's Lap and currently being kissed by the latter.

"Haru, I wanna ask you something." Daisuke said as soon he pulled away from the kiss. Haru tilted his head, showing his pearly white collarbone that is covered with deep red marks.

'Daisuke, Calm yourself!' Daisuke said while trying to calm himself from devouring his lovely wife. [Maghunus dili ka Daisuke]

"What is it?" Haru innocently asked while smiling. "I was wondering if you want to have a new addition to our family." Daisuke said as he pokes Haru's Nose.

Haru nodded but pouts. "How? We can always adopt." Daisuke shakes his head and pecks Haru's Lips. "Suzue said that there is a willing Surrogate Mother for us if ever we wanted to have a child with our genes." Daisuke said and Haru visibly brightened up.

"Yes! Ryu-chan is always bugging us to have a little brother right?" Haru said as be poke his cheeks with his fingers.

And on that day, They decided to have the earliest flight to UK. Sakamoto and Ryu was left on the house and they just pretty much hang out with each other. Daisuke glared at Sakamoto before leaving.

— Present Time —

Haru and Daisuke is nervously pacing outside of the assigned room. They can't believe that they will have their twins now. Yep, It's a Twin!

"Mr. and Mr. Kambe?" A Nurse Got out of the room that made the couple stop pacing.

"You are now aloud to see your son and daughter. All I need is their names" The Nurse said and Haru smiled.

"Daiki Kambe and Himawari Kambe." They already decided what name they will give their twin and Haru is too excited so he was the one who blurted it out.

The Nurse just smiled at them as she writes something on her clipboard. "Please follow me" The trio started walking to the Baby Ward.

They saw Suzue and Ryu peering on the window with a big smile. "Papa! Daddy! Babies are sleeping!" Ryu said as they saw them coming.

Daisuke and Haru stood beside Ryu as they all stared at two babies sleeping. They all awed at their cuteness and saw that Daiki is making a grabby motion with his tiny fingers.

"The nurse told us that after 10 days, We can take the babies back to Japan." Suzue exclaimed as she smiled at her nephews.

They spent the whole day, looking at the new additions to the family. The Kambe Family decided to go back to the Mansion after that.

🔞 [Warning : You can skip this or read this uwu. This may look horrible since its been 2 years since I last wrote a lemon so please bare with Me. I'll to practice more so you won't be disappointed with me]

"I'm so happy" Haru said as he gets out of the Bathroom, Noticing his Husband Standing on the Window. Daisuke looked at him and hugged him.

"Me too." He replies as he claims Haru's lips. He placed his hands onto Haru's back as he explores Haru's Mouth with his tongue.