Task one

Hello Everyone. Jaya Krishna Varshney here. I was going through books and this one came to my attention. I saw how excitedly we all participated in Chronicles so I thought why not revive the game again.

I know we all are busy that's why we can't write an entire essay based on epics. So I thought we all will do small activities here.

All the members are welcome to join in the activity. Now comes the time to reveal the first activity. I am 100% sure we all will enjoy it.

So let's start.

You have to write an email from one character to other.It all depends on your choice of character.

The email IDs should be creative and depict the qualities of your character. Your email must not proceed 200 words. You can write less than 200 words but more than 200 words limit is not allowed. 

All the emails can be submitted to my personal msg box Krishnavishta

If you want to attach files msg me the link of the document, picture, drawing, sketch whatever you want to attach with the email. Attaching file is not compulsory.

All the emails (along with files if link is provided) will be displayed on the next chapter

All the emails (along with files if link is provided) will be displayed on the next chapter. All the members who will participate (only participants) will be given right of vote.

You can vote as *+1* on the emails given except for your own. You can't vote on your own email. I will also have right to give 2 votes. To the one whose e-mail I will like the most.

(Comment here if you trust I will be impartial because I won't have that right until my participants agree to it. In that case I will take the name of people you think will judge impartially and they will have +2 votes)

Whoever will win in the competition will get their book promoted (only Mahabharat based book).

You can write email from your own side to your favorite character, or between two characters or from them to you.

Participants can't vote more than once. You can only give one +1 vote. If you give to all emails I will consider only first +1.

Those who think you want to participate comment here. Any member or non member can participate but vote can be given by only participants. 

(Just because you are member you can't vote until you participate. Just because you are non member , you can still vote if you participate )

Rules are common, you can't bash any character. Any email I found offensive I will share with my rest two admins and together we will decide if we should publish it or not.

Comment if you want to participate.

All queries will be answered here only in comment box.

I will publish all emails by 1st June so submit before that. Thus last date for submission is 31st May.

Results will be published on 2nd June as voting will be public.

Whoever wins will also get title of DwarikaWaasi for a month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~