Literally The Whole Story

"Ring ring" his phone screamed at as he answered it.

"Hello-" he said getting cut off by his friend on the other line.

"Ink come here fast!" A high-pitched voice screamed over the phone.

"What happened Dream?" Ink asked.

"Come fast! Error's here!" Dream said, his voice shaking.

"I'm coming" Ink replied as he teleported.

Error was Ink's enemy. Ink loved to create universes and protected universes too. Error was known as the destroyer of worlds. Error would go around to different universes and destroy them for some unknown reason.

Ink had mix-matched eyes, one was yellow and the other was blue. He wore brown shorts with suspenders and a light brown shirt. He had black tennis shoes.

"Where'd you see him Dream?" Ink asked as he got to Dreamtale.

Dreamtale was a little town with a hill in the middle of the town. Sitting on the top of the hill was a huge golden apple tree with a little ribbon tied around the bark. The air smelt like beautiful, deep red roses.

"We saw him go over there" Someone said pointing into the town and Ink ran off.

"I'm scared Nightmare" Dream whispered to his brother giving him a hug.

"It'll be okay Dream" Nightmare whispered back to his brother; his plan was falling into place perfectly.

Dream was wearing a bright blue button up shirt with short sleeves with same color pants, a yellow cape, and yellow boots. He was also wearing a golden belt along with a golden crown on the top of his head. Nightmare wore a purple button up shirt with long sleeves along with black pants and purple boots with golden accents. Just like Dream nightmare also had a golden belt and crown.

Ink ran off trying to find Error where Nightmare said. He was destroying the town. Ink snuck up behind Error and hit him with is weapon, a giant paint brush. Error turned around and attacked Ink with his powers, blue strings came out of his fingers and wrapped around Ink. Ink got out of the destroyer's grip almost immediately. Error had dark skin and was wearing a red turtleneck sweater with a jacket over it. He had on black basketball shorts with a blue stripe over them. After a long battle Error finally surrendered, Nightmare plan was falling into place perfectly. Ink was about to leave when Dream and Nightmare ran up to him and shouted

"You should talk to Error"

"and find out why he destroys universes" Nightmare added.

Ink nodded his head and walked over to Error who was too weak to move.

"Why do you do this?" Ink asked the destroyer.

"What?" Error responded in an annoyed tone.

"Why do you destroy universes?" Ink asked being more descriptive.

"Because I can, now leave" Error shouted at Ink.

This made Ink walk away before Dream pulled him to the side by his arm, not in Nightmares plan.

"You need to find out why he does this, please Ink, maybe you two can come to an agreement." Dream said trying to sound intimidating but failed.

"He said, 'because I can' he just does it because he wants to" Ink snapped back at Dream.

"But what if it's something more you have to talk to him" Dream replied not intimidated by Ink who nodded and began walking back over to Error.

Meanwhile, Nightmare was talking to Error.

"Can you two just talk, please" Nightmare asked Error.

"No, like he'd believe me anyway" Error muttered back.

"We'll stop bugging you if you just talk to him" Nightmare replied.

"Fine" Error said looking as if he was about to explode.

Ink sat down next to Error as Nightmare muttered "good luck" giving a gentle smile then left the two alone.

"Why do you destroy universes?" Ink asked. Error began to respond but couldn't.

"B-because if I don't then the world will fall apart" Error finally managed to get out

"What" Ink said confused at Error's response.

"If there are too many universes then all universes will collide and destroy the world. So, if you continue to create, I will continue to destroy" Error Clarified.

"o-oh" Ink said in shock "Well then, let's make a truce, if I don't create, then you won't destroy, Deal?" Ink asked Error stick out his had so he could shake it.

"Deal" Error said in agreement as he shook Ink's hand.

They both smiled, it was the blossoming of a new friendship. Nightmare's plan had worked out perfectly.

750 words exactly lol

I'm a perfectionist (sometimes)