1

I'm like a boat on the water
You're the raise on the waves that calm my mind
Oh every time
..............

I entered the small glass office. A lot of men were standing around, quiet chatter happening among them. All of their heads turned towards me as the door slammed behind me. I smiled and gave a small wave to the crowd of men.

One guy caught my attention specifically. He had kind of long dark curly hair. He was definitely hot, and I had certainly seen him before.

He rolled his eyes at me and it took every ounce of my strength not to flip him off.

"Ms. Peterson, please take a seat." One of the men motioned for me to sit. I walked over to the seat, trying to seem confident. Probably failing miserably.

I sat right across from the boy. I squinted really hard at him before I realized who he was.

Harry Styles.

Holy shit. The guy I've seen on magazines millions of times. He's everywhere. I have never been a fan of his music or his band.

I was kind of disappointed that I had to work with him, but who was she to turn down any opportunity that involved money?

I pushed her disappointment to the back of my head as the men began to speak.

"Hello. You can call me Andy if you like." All the men except for Harry grimaced at my nickname. "Or Andrea." I quickly added on, seeing that they looked pleased after she corrected herself, she relaxed a little.

I couldn't mess this up. If this involved the Harry Styles it must have been paying well.

"Anyways. Andrea we have this job opening, or lets call it an acting oppurtunity for you. We believe you'll be very interested." I nodded, encouraging him to continue.

And so he did.

........

He took a deep breath after explaining this whole thing to me.

"So you want me..to be his girlfriend...for one month ...until all of these rumors die down?" I had to stop myself from laughing. "You want me to date, him?" I cocked my head to the side examining the boy once again.

I have to say yes. I needed the money for my mom. They were paying me enough money for a year or even more of cancer treatments.

"I'm in." All of the men clapped thier hands and suddenly 1,000 papers started flying at me.

"You'll need to sign here, here, here, and oh also here." A man waved a paper in my face. Then another and another and another.

Man, what have I gotten myself into?

harrys pov

The girl looked overwhelmed as all of the men were pushing paper towards her. I smirked. It was actually amusing to watch.

She finally relaxed her body and slumped down in her chair as the last paper was signed.

"So now, you lovebirds will leave the building together. Holding hands of course. A car is waiting to pick the both of you up. It will drop off Andrea at her apartment and then Harry at the studio where all the boys are."

He was talking so fast I could barely understand what he was saying. The girl was nodding like it was the easiest thing to understand ever. "I need you two to look in love."

He directed his attention towards Andrea and asked "Get it?" Then he turned to me and questioned "Got it?" We both nodded.

"Good." Then he left. Leaving us alone.