03

I hugged Latrelle and went to my room to see the one and only Maria Lopez looking thru my stuff opening boxes that she really shouldn't reading secretes even my diary from last year where I wrote about Trelle and my life everything was opened wide on my bad which means she read it. Okay but now she is getting beat up

Me: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING GOING TRU MY STUFF? I said as I yanked the stuff out of her hands
Maria: I- I was-
Me: you was just looking tru my stuff? Reading my DIARY AND- IS THAT A BROKEN PICTURE OF MY MOM AND dad?
Maria: yeah? She said in a duh voice
Me: BITCH WTF who tf do you think you are to read my privacy?
Maria: Oh im someone who can treat Latrelle better.
Oh she did not just say that
Me: wym treat him better? You can't even show him some respect or give him love.
Maria: mhmm writing a diary about how you love him? Being a pussy to Tell him??How petty.
What's petty about that wth? I'm going to kill her Istg.
Me: that's it your gonna die.
And with that I pushed her out of my room then to the front of the house and started punching her.
Me: now who is the one screaming and getting beaten up huh? Who's the pussy screaming for help?
Maria: please let me go! She cried as everyone else watched and some of them trying to push me of but I just kicked them so they gave up.
Me: This is for you going tru my stuff and privacy! *punch* THIS IS FOR YOU TELLING ME I DONT SHOW LATRELLE LOVE! *hard punch* THIS IS FOR Y-YOU CUTTING THE PICTURE OF MY PARENTS *punch* FOR YOU TELLING ME IM A PUSSY *punch* now the real pussy is laying on the floor getting beat up!
Latrelle: hey hey hey calm down! What are you doing chill. Diva come onnn. Said Latrelle trying to push me off of her before I really kill her.
I stood up and told her "And if I see you all over Latrelle again it's not going to be pretty. UNDERSTAND ME?"
Maria: S-Si
Two girls took her up and In the bathroom.

Sam: SARA! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?
Mason: yeah wth? You nearly killed her if Latrelle didn't Pull you off of her!
Vic: isn't anyone going to say how cool this was?
Latrelle: WE ARE WAITING FOR YPUR ANSWER DIVA!
Me: First of all don't yell at me.She was going to my privacy and reading my diary. She broke a picture of my mom and dad and I! The only picture I had!
She- she was telling me how she was someone who could treat Latrelle how he deserves to be treated and could show him more love and much more! It's not always my fault! I don't care if I get grounded Sam! Come on do what you want I'm gonna be quite!
Vic: okay i would have killed her too.
Latrelle: hey don't cry. It's okay she deserved it. And no one treats me better then you and never has. Okay?
I nodded crying into his shoulder
Sam: and I'm not going to do anything to you but her.. Diva I'm sorry she did that.. if it was that bad I understand. Latrelle take her to your room she should change and girls clean up her room! Oh and nice nails and HAIRRRRR S! He said as he winked at me when she said hair.
I giggled and went in Latrelles room. I have clothes in his room bc idk I just have.

We went to his room and he helped me to get changed:

(I was looking on amazon cause I was bored and found this DONT come at me for not cutting the picture I'm lazy!)

Latrelle: you look sexy mami. I mean you always do!
Me: I knowww you have said that 1000 times! Hey You look sexy too.
He smirked and came close to me.
"I like your hair" he said while putting a hand around my waist.
"Thank youu I like your too we're matching now" I said
Latrelle: yep mamas wanna watch a film?
Me: Ok" I said annoyed I though he was gonna do something else I mean come onnn we kissed and it's like it never happened?!
Latrelle: what's wrong you don't like the film?
Me: nooo I do I was just admiring how sweet you are..
L: shouldn't boys be like that you ask them why they are looking at you and they say thAt?
Me: well yes but I don't care.
L: okay whatever you say
Me: I love you Trell. Thanks for everything
L: I- um I love you too S. and you're welcome. I would do anything for you now come on I want to cuddle with youuu.
I giggled and layed on him. My body on his and hugged him. We slowly fell asleep and woke up to a sound of *click*
I turned around to see the boys and girls taking pictures of me and Latrelle and smiling wide. I looked down and realised I was laying on him and his hands were on my a$$. Well fuck. But aww.. okay now I'm blushing and slowly got out of bed and laughed at their reaction bruhhh.

 okay now I'm blushing and slowly got out of bed and laughed at their reaction bruhhh

It looked sorta like this.
-----
A/n: Heyy guys I hope you like this story so far..