Before You Read... (Updated October 2024)

When I first started posting chapters, it was while working through one of the many versions that this story has been through. Since its inception, it had been my intention to publish it and I've finally accomplished that.

I had been debating whether or not to leave up this version for a while now and have ultimately decided not to. I'm sad to hide away what I consider the beginning blooms of my story. I cherished each and every comment and loved how emotionally invested some of you became with the characters (I know Brooklyn could be frustrating at times). If you're returning, I hope you'll consider purchasing my book. As previously mentioned, the final version is about thirty percent longer. Characters, setting, plot, and the finer details are all fleshed out. Questions that would have come up due to the bare bones nature of the version here on Wattpad are mostly answered. If you're a new reader, I've replaced the old draft with the first three chapters of the final draft. Hopefully it will be enough to entice you.

Rapture will stay up for now, although the story will be wildly different with a different title once I'm done preparing book two for publishing. And I will continue to update The Pacifist once things settle down a bit for me.

Mercy is now available for purchase here: https://books2read.com/ammercy

As a thank you, I'm also doing an exclusive giveaway for my Wattpad readers. The prize includes a free copy of Mercy. *Update* The winner for the giveaway is @TheButterflyWarrior who will be receiving a free signed copy along with some extra goodies. Thank you so much for your participation!

As always, thank you for reading, 

Ashley