Principal?

Jungkook's POV:

After my incounter with Jimin,it immediately brightened up my day. The first thing I did was go to the principals office to get my schedule and my locker key.

I knocked on the door and heard a 'come in' from the other side so I stepped in. I was greeted by a huge room,very elegant, and someone was sitting in a office chair behind a desk filled with papers and pens.

"Um-hello?" The chair swivelled round. A breath-taking man was seated in the chair. He ran his hand through his blonde locks and I swear I blushed but I looked down to hide my face. "Lift your head when you talk to me." The man said with authority. "Y-yes sir." I lifted my head up to him standing in front of me. "My names Mr Kim or Taehyung."

"My n-names Jeon J-jungkook,sir."

"Nice to meet you,Jungkook." He said with a slight smirk.

I don't know why but I loved the way my name danced off of his tounge. Kim Taehyung,my new principal,I think I'll like having him as my principal.

A slight blush was still noticeable on his cheeks. "Are you blushing,little one?" Taehyung asked. "No! Why would I blush,your just my principal?"
"I don't know,answer the question yourself,kitten"
I blushed even more at the pet name.

Oh my,what are you doing to me Kim Taehyung?

I got my schedule and everything else needed and rushed out of the room,scared to whatever would of happened if I had stayed in Mr Kim's office any longer.

I walked down the hall way looking at my time-table. No one was around so I guessed everyone was in their classes already,I hurried up and got to my first class. Mathematics or maths for short.

I stepped into the classroom and it was practically filled with students. "Oh,you must be the new student. Please sit down."
I sat at a desk next to a window,near the back of the class. I looked out of the window,seeing birds flying in the baby blue sky. It calmed me down but I soon had to pay attention to the class if I wanted to get a good job.

But something was stopping me from focusing. Or more precisely,someone.

I couldn't get Kim Taehyung off my mind,I don't even know why I was so obsessed with him. He's my principal for gods sake! Calm down Jungkook. Just stay calm,you don't want one of your other selves to come out,do you?