story of Alór

-Chapter 1, part I-                    12,000 years ago, our universe was peaceful, withheld strongly by the universal ties, that ties everything together.

the circle contains all universes; each different from one another.

Most Wonderful; most beautiful place,
In the whole universe circle, is syncrabu.

Most peoples, of this universe lives on syncrabu,.

Most of my relatives and friends.

Everyone, knows everyone, thats how it is in alór; very prosperous fields, and lots of land.

Im alice; my parents, juniper, and
Juro, thier lovely, they have been training me for an upcoming war, since i was 2.

It can come any minute now, the horn can blow, and the alarm will sound, at any moment......

Captain Gabriel>
(Make sure u keep your aim on one target;
If your lucky enough, you can go through two targets at one time.
But no one has ever hit three at once...so dont try it.

Alice> captain Gabriel?

Captain Gabriel> Yes ma'am.

Alice> i want to be on the front lines, sir.

Captain gabriel> sure, wish granted, report midnight.

Alice> why so soon?, it usually takes a week to take a look at a person's statistics.

Captain Gabriel> dont worry we already have one made, I have been watching you fight, Alice, your a tough girl, come to the main office this midnight.

Alice> yes, sir

.......MIDNIGHT.......

Syndri> Ali! I heard you got hired to be on the front lines!, exciting right?

Alice > ya i-it is.

Syndri> whats wrong, Alice?

Alice> i know i asked and all but- ah, nevermind.

Syndri> little sis, you'll do great, and you'll be awesome, you were meant for this position.

Syndri> anyway, you gotta go, Ali.
if you want i can come with you?

Alice> sure i'll love that syndri.
Thank you so much.

Syndri> dont mention it, that's what big brothers do. I cant let my "Little sis"
Go by herself in the dark.

Alice> Nevermind Syndri, you can stay here *chuckle*

Syndri> haha, nope, I'm coming

......

Captain gabriel> Ah, Alice nice to see you finally here, you're a bit late but, *ehem* ill like you to sit down. syndri, sir?

Syndri> sir?

Captain Gabriel> thank you for bringing Mrs. Alice here but uh, i can handle it from here.

Syndri> Yes, sir.

Alice> what is it?

Captain Gabriel> *ehem* you said you want to be on the frontlines and you been accepted as you know, but things have changed.

Alice > Like what?

Captain Gabriel> we start scouting tomorrow, but you were finalized pretty quickly, and you have been working hard, even though, you can come but you are gonna "watch and learn"

Alice> No sir, i'd like to start as soon as tomorrow morning.

Captain Gabriel> Great! Your first mission is tomorrow at 4:00AM sharp, dont be late.

Alice: Yes, Sir.

Syndri> so, what he say, are you in?

Alice> Yes i start tomorrow morning.

message from author: Ben Jackson
I know im not the best,
but i hope you're enjoying.
if so please vote, and comment what You think, Love you guys thanks for reading.
the adventures barely begun!....

-Part II- runics of Fire,Water,Earth,Air, and nature-

3:30am...

Alice > do igot everything?
My bow, my sword, my quil- I rummaged through my bag to find my equipment, still exhausted, I could barely keep my eyes open..

Syndri!- I yelled, loud enough for him to hear me.

Syndri> im coming, im coming.

...

Captain Gabriel> have u heard about the runes our Alór?

Alice> Yes, their elemental stones, why bring that up?

Captain Gabriel >These stones, are what could save this universe, the whole entire "universal circle"

These stones were scattered by ruler Barly.
About 3,000 years ago, now that their gone our universe has been in constant chaos.
With those stones though, we can win the war, with those 5 stones.

Alice> how?

Captain Gabriel> by using those stones could defeat the dark empress.

Alice> where can i find them?

Captain Gabriel> I don't know, and I don't think anyone else knows.
Unless you can go to the afterlife and ask Barly yourself, But that's impossible.

Alice> well, I just might need to do that!