Water's magic

Lana floated in a pond she had discovered, she enjoyed peaceful moments to herself. Sometimes she could swear that water was magical because of the peace it gave her, especially after having to deal with Sara and Harper. Soon Lana was lost in thought, she was thinking about the girl who had recently shown up on Alola, Misty Waterflower. Lana was good friends with Ash, but he seemed closer to Misty, then again they'd traveled together across 2 regions, so it made sense. Lana wasn't jealous, she only saw Ash as a friend, but in terms of him being a potential partner, Lana couldn't see it and felt nothing of the sort towards Ash. (A/N I'm only writing that part because I'm not a blue angel shipper and I don't want to appear as I am one, not that I hate it, I just don't see enough evidence to ship it.) It was strange for Lana though, she could often tell when people had feelings towards others, and she was nearly certain that they had feelings for one another. Why Misty wouldn't confess was obvious, Ash was dense as a brick. When Ash first arrived, Mallow practically fell head over heels for him, and everyone knew it except for Ash, and Lana facepalmed when she recalled how dense Ash had to be to not get the hints. 

Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted by someone splashing nearby. Lana was irritated for a second until she saw who it was. It was Ash and Misty, and the two were already splashing each other in a water fight. Lana just hopped out of the water and hid behind a bush to watch. "I've got you now Ash!" "Not so fast Misty!" As Misty hit Ash with a huge wave, Ash tackled Misty onto the shore and had her pinned. Lana laughed quietly at the two playing like her sisters. "You know I can still get escape right Ash?" "How're you gonna do that Mis-" Misty leaned up and gave Ash a quick kiss on the cheek, Ash recoiled in shock and Misty escaped, then she quickly pinned Ash against the shore. "Misty, let me go!" "Only if you tell me a secret!" "Whyyyy?" "No one else is around Ash, come on don't be such a scardy skitty." "Fine Mist, I have a crush on someone." Misty didn't tear up when Ash said that, but Lana knew her hunch had been correct anyways, Misty was happy that Ash had found someone he liked. Lana knew that's what true love was, she wanted her sisters to be happy even if they didn't like her. "Who is it, Ash?"

Lana already knew the answer that would come. "It's you Misty." Misty gasped but then she released her grip on Ash to wrap him up in a hug. Ash returned the gesture and gave Misty a quick peck on her cheek. "That's not all you got is it Ash?" Misty taunted before placing her lips on Ash's. The two were locking lips for a good minute, but Lana accidentally gave away her position. "Who's there?" Ash said and Lana had to reveal herself. "Hey, guys." "Lana? How long have you been there?" "The entire time." "D-Don't tell anyone please." "Wasn't going to anyway." Ash and Misty ran off, but Lana was fully certain now, that there was magic in the water.