Arrival

Once upon a time, there were four Gaurdians;

Positivity

Negativity

Creation

And Destruction

For the longest time, they were at peace with each other, and knew not to get in each other's way.

But one fateful day, a war broke out between all four of them.

After what felt like decades, on centuries of fighting, Positivity and Creation emerged victorious, and the world was split in half.

All citizens of what they now called "the Dark Side" weren't allowed to leave, even if one of their loved ones was dying on the other side, and vise versa.

This went on normally for 45 years, and the rules still apply today.

No one is allowed to go on the Dark Side unless granted by the Gaurdian of Positivity herself.

"Are you still reading that dumb pamphlet? You know you can't keep it, right?" Fae said to her friend.

"Yeah! Did you know that there wasn't a border like.. around 70 years ago?"

The rest of the ride was silent for the rest of the trip as the two girls sat across from each other, one listening to music and the other staring mindlessly into the huge city they were entering. You see, these two girls were riding in from the outskirts of the Light Side, and heading to the School of Magic, the most prestigious school on the entire Light Side. It's where several great people graduated from, and became the backbone of the towns around Star City. Audrey had been living with Fae, the girl across from her, because the only person she really had to look up to was her older brother.

It had always been Audrey's dream to become a Commander for the Light Side. Y'know, the people who protect the Light Side? And she was willing to do anything just to make her dream come true.

"Everyone off for the school of magic!"

"That's our get off, Audrey. C'mon, let's go!"

As they get off the train, they were immediately greeted with the tallest building they had ever seen in their lives.

"That must be it, hurry up, Fae!" Audrey yelled to her baffled friend. Grabbing her by the hand, Audrey tugged Fae into the doors of the school, and they were greeted with tons of new faces, some students, some teachers. One person they immediately recognized was Diaz herself, the Gaurdian of Positivity, standing next to Indigo, the Gaurdian of Creation.

"Diaz?"

"Audrey?"

The two girls almost knocked each other over as they ran to give one another a hug, despite Audrey being significantly taller than Diaz. This, of course, left Indigo completely confused, but he soon realised that these two knew each other.

"Hey, hey, who are these two?" He said.
Indigo wasn't the type of person to scare easily, so he wasn't worried about someone mugging Diaz, but nevertheless, he still worried about her.