Chapter one - Life

Hey my name is Lily Becket I have pink hair, blue eyes , olive skin and one sibling, my little brother Adam. I live in a lovely village called cundle green. It's the smallest village you will come across only about six streets with ten houses on each one. I'm a popular girl at high school, got loads of friends, including Sasha . She's amazing, my best friend. Blue eyes, brown hair with natural honey highlights, she's always smiling. Sasha and I didn't go to the same lower school but we made friends pretty quick. As for now we share lipgloss every morning, sit together every day and hang out together all the time. Sasha and I walk home together mostly in the rain, or drizzle if we're lucky. It's a long walk, at least thirty minutes long. Sometimes I feel like someone is watching my every move and hears every word that falls out of my mouth. Only when we walk past that creepy flat, that smashed up place that gives me shivers. They say it's haunted but I don't believe in those type of stories.

My favourite colour is blue, only because my first word was sky, and the sky is blue. I love dogs because they're more sociable than cats, I also have a bad history with cats. I used to have Lottie and she scratched my eye when I was three, she put me off cats for life after My site went blurry in my right eye after that. I love pop music, I don't have a favourite artist. I like to watch Beverly Hills 90210. Every Saturday night me and Sasha watch it as our jaws drop with sweet 'n' salt popcorn in it.

I should tell you a secret. I used to be one of the fat lame girls in my old school and was quite ugly. I got bullied all the time. No friends, pigtails, greasy hair and puppy fat. Then I went to high school and changed completely, from puppy fat to skinny ribs. I didn't have a phone, ipad, makeup and hair accessories or shop at places like New Look, Topshop and River Island. Anyway, I'm not going to tell Sasha that, I couldn't. Well, not after five years.

It almost feels like a perfect life to me. I've got friends that I love and they love me. Got family that are willing to kindly care for me. That's another thing - my parents. I don't take one look at them when I walk through the door and in the morning I have no time to talk. Although it may seem that I have every thing I need, I don't. Sometimes I feel lonely, I feel like I need another thing in my life like love. Sasha has the boys wrapped around her finger. Only because of her charming looks, and that smile she does as she flips her wavy hair across her face, so naturally. I wish I could do that, some boys are interested in me. I've heard rumours, but they are either just gross or seem to think they are the coolest person ever and are full of them selves.

I'm should tell you about my family. I sadly live with my parents, who think they're all cool and know about teenage life but really they're just annoying. I have my dog Piper. I love Piper. He has a black chest and ears and the rest of him is white, his left ear flops over his left eye when he looks up at me. He's a Havanese, very rare but worth going to the trouble to find. Always throwing his rope toys at me hoping I will pick it up and play tug of war with him. Usually I will pick up the toy up and have a good game but that's depending on what mood I'm in. He also loves chasing the neighbours cat which gets her narked, but oh well, we don't talk to her she's a grumpy old women.

My little brother, Adam, is the Devil's son. He could get away with murder. There's not even that many years between us, only three, and he goes to high school which really annoys me because he tries to talk to me and bother me which is embarrassing. I don't talk to him unless I need something and he is not allowed to enter my room, ever. I would kill him if he did that, but sometimes I will talk to him and let him in my room but rarely. Adam has blonde hair and brown eyes which are beautiful, he plays football mostly after school so I don't see much of him. When he gets home he puts on music like Iron Maiden or AC/DC. It is so loud that the house shakes and every thing falls off my desk. I walk through to his room, scream at him and take his CDs off him and my peace begins.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! What did you think of Lily and her friends&family?

Okay I hope you like this chapter but in the second chapter gets better.

I'll publish a new chapter as often as I can.

This is my first book, I will be doing some more in the future.@

Comment ~ georginahutchison6