Chapter 21: Scared Of Heights

The plane took off and Wonho was slowly starting to get used to it. "Wonho baby it's okay I'm holding your hand" I smiled to him. "Rin, kiss me" Wonho started kissing me in a plane full of people. "Mhmh W-Wonho people are watching" a girl with glasses near us was looking at us like she was watching her favorite TV show. Wonho stopped kissing me and let out a slight moan. "I really can't wait to touch you more". "Hahah Wonho, nothing can really stop you right? Not even your phobia." I laughed and rested my head on Wonho's shoulder. After some time we fell asleep on each other. I had a dream with Heize screaming. "RIN HELP!!".

What a nightmare

What a nightmare. Wonho is still sleeping...I check my phone and we still have 3 hours until we land. I think of Heize, maybe I was too harsh with her. I didn't even pick up her calls or answered her messages. She might have wanted to tell me something important. Im sorry Heize... She's my best friend after all. I think I should give her a chance...

 I think I should give her a chance

Wonho woke up and looked at me. "Rin baby, what's bothering you??"
"Ah it's nothing Wonho don't worry"
"Then why you look so worried" Wonho poked my cheek.
"Okay I'll tell you... I was thinking about Heize... I'm thinking of giving her a chance to speak to me.
"Well, how about leaving this for now and thinking about it later. I want you to enjoy your time here as much as possible. So forget all your worries and let me... take care of you".
"Ah Wonho I love you" I hugged Wonho. We were going through some turbulences and Wonho was afraid. "Ah Rin!" He grabbed my hand.
"Don't worry baby it's nothing". Ahh I'm so tired of sitting to a seat for almost 9 hours. We are almost arriving to Beijing finally. "We will have so much fun baby" Wonho kissed me as we were getting ready for landing ...

 "We will have so much fun baby" Wonho kissed me as we were getting ready for landing

TO BE CONTINUED...