07

It was an hour long ride until they reached her dojo. What was she planning to do to him? She went into the city.

He looked around, he was pretty, the dojo was sick, it was perfect. He took some classes so he knew how to self defence and this was one of the best dojos yet. "This is sick." he says.

She chuckled.

"oh really?" she smirked. "then follow me." she says. "oh okay" he said. We were both in a room, it was all dark.

"why are we here?" he asked. In just a click, the lights were all on. There were weapons, everywhere, from guns to swords. He was amazed. His smile was so huge.

"come on." she grabbed him by his sweather sleeve, so why are we here anyway?" "to train." she said. "train? What ?" he gulped. "if you want to escape them, you could at least start learning some punches and kicks, Graham. "

"Okay, what's your hobby?" she asked him. He was confused, but a little excited. " I don't know I guess but I kind of like drumming." he says. "Arms." she whispered to herself. She thought to herself as he placed his bag down.

"Drop down and do twenty sit ups, now" she ordered. He frozed. "do it Graham" she says. He puts his hands up in defeat and got down, he took off his jacket and did them as she took out the punching bags and threw them on the floor, Graham was already sweating.

She kneeled down, "Don't worry, Graham, we'll be staying here for quite a while until you're ready. Oh, and push ups. Now." she instructed.

She smirked and he groaned. For the whole afternoon, he was doing so many arm and body exercises.

She placed those punching bags on her arms. "Alright, throw a punch" he did as told, he was already sweating and he was a little angry.

"Oh, come on, by Grandmom can hit harder than that. She's like 90" Graham was even more pissed. "Harder!" she yelled. He punched harder and harder for him. Being a drummer, his arms were always exercising while playing.

He threw another, she stumbled back. "Good, keep that energy Sierota." she spoke. He smirked. She removed them and it was evening. "Okay, keep your hands close to your face when you punch to save yourself from getting punched in that pretty face of yours. One on your cheek and the other out, always. For starters, your most strongest is the arms."

"Now always keep your eyes on the openent and react fast, you're small but fast, use your strengths to fight. "

" I was trained when I was younger, enough to defend myself." He spoke, slowly as he was breathless and sweaty. "Hmm insteresting, show me what you got." she spoke. "Hit me." she said. Was she out of her mind?, he thought. "A-are you sure?" he says. "Just hit me" she rolled her eyes.

"Do it, pukeface" She growled, her face nearer to him. She narrowed her eyes. He threw a punch at her but she smacked his arm away. He threw another punch but she pulled them away, he aimed for the stomach and punched there,his leg trying to fiddle with hers, she stumbled and he pushed her down.

She was breathless. "Not bad. Lets try this again" He pulled her up. He threw a punch but she grabbed his arm and twisted it, yanking it close to her, kneed him in the balls. That was enough for him to groan in pain.

"Oh god, that hurt!" he groaned. "Like I said, faster. Use your strength, now go take a shower, ill go put some clothes for you." she instructed.

She grabbed some clothes in the few boxes and showed him the bathroom. It was a small place to rest there were two couches and a bed. This was her dojo. It used to be her Dad's.

He came out freshly cleaned and tired. "Tired already?" she turned her face and pouted. He glared at her, making her laugh. "How long are we going to train?" he grumbled, plunging into the couch.

"Get some rest, we're going for a run tomorrow." She says, throwing a pillow at Graham. He groaned and slowly tried to fall asleep. He was here because he had a crush on her, but he was bumped because they had to do things which can cause his body parts to fall off.

Great, just great, Graham thought.

The sun made its way up to the sky as she awoke rubbing her eyes. She turned to him, snoring softly with his mouth slightly opened. He was so peaceful why sleeping, she actually for a moment, thought he was really cute. She shook her head for being a creep staring at the sleeping body.

"Rise and Shine, Sierota, time for that run!" she yelled, making Graham jolt awake. She wanted to laugh but hid it. "Mumm, just five more minutes, ugh" he groaned. "You bet I was your mum." she narrowed her eyes. She snatched the pillow, making his head fall down and smack his face continuously. "Okay, okay i'm up, i'm up." He says. "Put these on and lets go." she says, giving him an attire.

They changed to their attires and started to jog along the places. It was pretty peaceful in the morning. "Catch up with me, sleepyhead" she says, running a little faster. Graham ran with all his might, failing to catch his breath. She enjoyed this. He didn't.

After an hour, they decided to walk back. "Hey, what if they catch us here?" he says, out of breath. "Then, we attack or ... run even more. " she says, laughing.

"Are you serious? We just ran through the who-"

Graham tried to say, but Beth had noticed something someone was holding a newspaper. A picture of her and Graham was printed on it on the front cover. She noticed a few cops and immediately covered his mouth pushing him hard against the wall, leaning as close as possible.

"Don't. Say. Anything" She whispered as she slowly let her hand away from his mouth. Their faces were so close that their foreheads were touching. Beth wasnt noticing her actions but Graham was shocked.

She breathed in and out slowly, starting to notice the closeness. She looked into his blue eyes. They were indeed beautiful.

He couldve sworn he noticed her move a little closer. His fingers suddenly were attached to her waist. She immediately shook her head, looking out. "We're clear, lets go" she says, checking out for police officers.

Of course, the police had to get involve with this now, somehow they can't get what they want so they put more deep shit into the hole, Beth thought. "C'mon, let's go before anything else happens" she says, taking my hand and we headed back to her dojo.