Introduction ❤️

Hello! This is my first book so sorry if this book ends up becoming really bad 😬
Anyways, let's start the introduction! (This isn't a chapter btw, this is only the introduction to Y/n)

I created Y/n her own appearance just in case you don't like using your own appearance when reading these kinds of fanfictions.

Character Introduction

Full Name: Kim Y/n

Age: 17

Birthday: December 18

Nationality: Korean

Grade: 12 (Senior Year)

Appearance: Naturally straight, mid-length, dark brown hair. A shy and soft look is what you would describe her face. She isn't tall but she isn't short so she is the average height for her age.

Personality: Usually a nice and friendly person and gives off that same vibe. Shy and doesn't say much about herself at first until you get closer to her. Doesn't get mad easily so if you make her mad, you know you did something really bad. Humble and quiet.

Backstory: Kim Y/n used to be one of the best students in her class until she was diagnosed with depression when she started getting bullied in her first year of high school. She hides her depression from everyone except her family and anybody she trusts. Her self-esteem dropped but everyone says she is really pretty! She has a mom, dad, a younger brother named Jake who is in 8th grade, and a calico kitten named Clementine that she got this summer. Y/n tries to distract herself from her depression by dancing. Spending time with her cat also makes her really happy. She says she doesn't want a romantic relationship but in reality, she really wants one but she is just scared that she will get heartbroken...

This book will not contain smut because I honestly suck at writing smut. But there will be mature scenes, idk if u get what I mean.

Anyways, that's the end of the introduction! I know it isn't much but you will know more as the story goes on, I will try updating this story at least twice a week. Anyways, see you in the first chapter! 😊