the cleanup

you family cries while hugging you. then the next day you explain everything then head over to the police station  and tell the policeman everything and you ask if you can see deku and the policeman says "only for 10 minuets and then you have to leave" you nod and the policeman takes you to his cell. the policeman unlocks the cell and you walk over to deku and hug him while crying and you say "how long are you in here for ?" deku said" its a life sentence " you quickly gather a plan to save him, you remember some of the league of villains members are scattered around you're area . deku whispers "you're going to get me out ....right?" you nod you head. the police man takes you out of his cell and you look at him one last time. you go back to your house and everything feels awkward -they know what happened how should i react to this? how do i pretend that everything is ok after what happened?- your mom looked concerned for you, you check the time and it's 3:00 almost time to go to your therapist {they want you to have one cause they don't know if you  have been hurt by this emotionally so they got you a therapist} you get into you moms car and your mom gets in and drives to your therapist. when you go to bed you think a lot.-am i a villain now, i don't know if i should break him out or leave him in jail-   you fall asleep while thinking about deku. the next morning you quickly call kurogiri and ask how many left he says"only dabi,twice,toga and me are left they haven't found the nomus and all for one is left ..and if you are joining your in the list as well... are you in Y/N?"  you think and sit there in total silence not knowing what to do or what to say. kurogiri asks if you're ok you say "yes" and he asks you"ok y/n tell me are you in or what?"  you pause again and say"yes i'm in...NOW LETS GO GET DEKU" you can tell that kurogiri was smiling. kurogiri said " good meet at the base tomorrow at 2 PM don't be late Y/n" the next day you go over to the villain base and you see the remaining members of the villains waiting for you.  When you walk in  everyone bowed down when they saw you even toga and twice-huh that's surprising - "why is everyone bowing down?" Kurogiri said"because you were the closest one to deku and you're all that we have left of him." tears started to roll down your face just hearing his name made you sad but you held in  your tears and put on a brave face "ok everyone here is the plan" you gather them in for a huddle then tell then what you guys are about to do....

499 words holly dang also tysm for the support it means alot to me i didnt know i would be this far T^T i love u guys so much QwT